VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Dev Note V0.3:

V0.3 takes you to the end of the third day of the game. Over 25 separate scenes, 400+ new renders and 10+ animations worth. The final 4 new "in-game" girls, 5 new "non in-game" girls and 3 new male characters to meet.

New locations at school include: school rooftop, school bathroom, swimming pool. In the Burbs: Tanya's house, Teagan's house, campfire. At the beach: coral reef, lifeguard tower. Downtown: Audacious HQ, gym.

* NEW: 2 voice actresses have kindly agreed to lend their lovely voices to some characters in the game. Please check the added credits page on the main menu to find out more about them!

* 5 "in-game" and 2 "non in-game" girls (including a mermaid...) can potentially be fucked. One sex scene is so unlikely (because it depends on José's progress) that I didn't finish it. Other raunchy situations abound (footjob, blowjob, handjob).

* fixed Katsumi's movie so the MC's cock doesn't appear to stick out of her body.
* fixed remained bugs from day02, including being able to visit aunt Debby after 8pm or talking repeatedly to Kate at lunch.
* José cannot gain lust points for Daniella, Doris, Pamela and Viviane on day02 anymore.
* One lust point can be gained for Chantelle at lunch on day02 to balance out sitting with classmates

NB: You cannot do everything that's included in day03 in any one playthrough. Some scenes also depend on what was done during day02. So be ready to replay the game and make different saves at the end of day01 and day02 to see everything!

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Also, special thanks to EpicBulge and Lypsyl for help with the de-bugging.

Reactions: EpicBulge

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
To get the ages included in the character sheets, replace the existing screens.rpy file in the game folder with this one:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Bonus point to the first person who can prove to me he fucked Frieda by posting a screenshot of the deed. WITHOUT CHEATING.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Because I bet most of you won't check the credits, I'll make the following acknowledgments here:

Special credits go the following kind women who lent their sexy voices to characters in the game:

Principal Sophia Titsworthy's voice:
Nancy's voice:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
As always, if you enjoyed the game, please don't forget to "Like" the OP (first post by RedKing) in the thread on page 1.

Reactions: EpicBulge

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Of course there is incest... I don't give a shit about Patreon rules, I'm not on it!
the main reason why i like your game is because the numerous humorous stuff in like 4th wall breaking and cameos example the NTR alert when day dreaming about that goth Laura

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i dont see the point people being made about "NTR" being an issue in this game since well it isnt a purely incest game its a harem game and honesty this game is good comedy with some naughty bits to it i mean you would think those idiots would realize that theres going to be "NTR" would be in this game since these competition going on between the MC and the other 20 inch kid of who can bang the most girls XD
Actually, by NTR brigade, I meant the PRO-NTR brigade. On my blog, some people have been harassing me to include NTR, as in the MC being humiliated and watching some other dude fucking the girls he's after. That would totally go against the spirit of the game so I said no.
As far as I am concerned, there is no real NTR in this game (apart from this particular pic you mentioned to satisfy their hunger and have a go at them - but it's a dream so it's still not proper NTR really)...

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes