VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
damn they must be a fan of big brother and wanted a similar game never knew cucks wanted to be cucked so badly to go to point of harassing a game developer XD
Yeah, go figure. They especially went ape-shit when I posted a picture of the MC with Tanya and her husband, (as I did here) demanding an option to be cucked by him.
I answered "You can't get cucked by watching a husband fucking his wife, that's just impossible."
What a bunch of bozos.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Actually, by NTR brigade, I meant the PRO-NTR brigade. On my blog, some people have been harassing me to include NTR, as in the MC being humiliated and watching some other dude fucking the girls he's after. That would totally go against the spirit of the game so I said no.
god bless you

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Why do i get an error when i am going to snoop in sisters room?
Because there's a bug?
Weird though, this is on day01 and I didn't change anything that I know of. I'll have a look into it.
Anyway, don't bother snooping around in her room, it's pointless, it's a just a learning exercise but there is nothing to actually find.

EDIT: Ah yes, now I know what I changed, I put all the day01 images into a new folder to clean things up a bit but probably forgot to link the snooping scene correctly.

Reactions: Nomesk

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This file should fix the broken link to the sister bedroom snooping scene (and also display characters' ages on the sheets)

Reactions: xhoni spica

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
is it a good idea to play from the start of the game?
Because of that file?
Not at all. In general, I would advise people to replay from the end of day01/start of day02 since a few bugs were fixed and some minor changes were made for day02. But all the variables needed for day03 are now declared at the beginning of day03 so saves should technically work.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I would actually advise everyone to keep a save from the end of lunch on day02, because there's a lot of stuff available on day03 that's dependent on what was done during the afternoon of day02.
I'll give ONE example:
To get into Audacious HQ on day03, you NEED to get the sugar from Aunt Debby on day02.
There are other examples which I will let people discover by themselves.

Reactions: MonteChristo

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
im kinda cheesing the stats however even though i have unlimited strength i puss out when trying to lift the drawer like he man
That'll teach you to cheat with the console!
For that one, I didn't even make it on purpose, he he.
There are other instances where unlimited strength WILL be detected by the game though and you will get booted out.
Don't cheat the strength basically. And if you cheat money, don't go for ridiculous amounts either, Daniella is warning you...

screenshot0001.png

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Hmm. Got the picture from José where he apparently fucked my mom. Reloaded, and it changed to his mom. Is that just random?
Also, is there/will there be any way to prevent that from happening at all? Like, if you progress fast enough?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hmm. Got the picture from José where he apparently fucked my mom. Reloaded, and it changed to his mom. Is that just random?
Also, is there/will there be any way to prevent that from happening at all? Like, if you progress fast enough?
Lust points are indeed assigned randomly to José at specific times during the day. Check his progress on the computer and try and fuck the women he's getting real close to banging or try and decrease his score for them (there are a few opportunities for that during the game for specific girls). It's the only strategy I can think of.
By the way, him fucking anyone doesn't actually stop you from fucking them yourself eventually. They just won't count in your tally at the end of the game (on day08, so like far, far away...)

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
You just had to release it at 730am where I'm located, haha. I have some work to do today but I'm really looking forward to playing this thing once I'm free.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You just had to release it at 730am where I'm located, haha. I have some work to do today but I'm really looking forward to playing this thing once I'm free.
No worries! It's 6pm where I'm located, so we're clearly not in the same place ;)

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes