VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Simple semen extraction. Standard procedures on Veri-Bosti island!
"Welcome to Bayside Fertility Clinic, here we use the most advanced marvel of technology to secure a better future for humankind. Our well trained employees will use the most effective way of securing, testing and storing of genetic data via sperm samples. Where other, mostly older institutes use antiquated methods like hand milking and prostate massage, donning technologies from decades past, here at Bayside Fertility Clinic, only the newest technologies and methods are used...Bayside Fertility Clinic: we care, for ur cream!"
:viewer discretion is advised, nurses may or may not smoking hot busty bombshells bimbos, experience may vary. Bayside Fertility Clinic all rights reserved

Or something like that ;)..*cough*

boredguy1

Mar 11, 2018
The scene is done. Double titfuck is all I can promise... The nurse is not easy to get, she's a married woman after all...
I guess it's safe to assume nurse Jennifer isn't one of the 8 additional contest girls that are fuckable in day 4. The nurse's assistant does look very nice. I wonder if she is a bonus girl all by herself or just a one time cameo.

Reactions: EpicLust

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
The scene is done. Double titfuck is all I can promise... The nurse is not easy to get, she's a married woman after all...
Playing, 'hard to get', is she? Married, is she? For some reason, I think the MC might be able to...persuade her.

I think it'd be super hot if the nurse keeps convincing herself that it's not cheating as long as it's all in the name of 'Science', haha.

On a side note, I know you said the scene is already done, but I can't help think it'd be cool if the MC has max stamina going into the scene then there could be an extra messy ending. Haha, just a thought.

Keep up the good work Tim and keep those teasers coming!

niemandunbekanntes

Oct 29, 2017
Great game so far. Really satisfies my size fetish. Do you have any plans that the "Bostiboobicus Gigantus" plant will make one of the girls boobs grow?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I finally made a Patreon page for those who would like to support the development of this game and/or thank me for the work accomplished in all those months of game development.
I did not make the game "patreon-friendly" so I will send links privately to patreons.
Please have a look at the new page here:

Remember, it is best to join before the end of the month to become an actually pledging patreon and benefit from early game release and whatnot (I'm saying that because pledges are processed at the beginning of each month if I understand correctly).
Thanks for your support, up to 230 renders and three animations made so far for day04, working on sex scenes currently , which are really the bulk of the future update!

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes