larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Is there something special you need to do to stop the boss at (or near) the end where it charges a oneshot attack and it says "You have to do a lot of damage to stop it". I even used the ultimate and hit it as hard as I could and yet it pulled the attack off.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Where do you get Wyvern wings? Is it only farmable from the dragon at the end of the intermediate arena challenge? Because so far it has only dropped Jet Black Claws.

Dec 15, 2021
so question, how do i unlock the full gallery ? i just cleared the game and i read that once you clear it you get the option to unlock the entire gallery but i havent found anything in the gallery. did a virgin run and havent started ng+ so to speak. went back to town and made a save

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
so question, how do i unlock the full gallery ? i just cleared the game and i read that once you clear it you get the option to unlock the entire gallery but i havent found anything in the gallery. did a virgin run and havent started ng+ so to speak. went back to town and made a save
I did not find any option for that either, also did a virgin run. I don't think there is a gallery unlock.

octorok-ii

Sep 11, 2018
I did not find any option for that either, also did a virgin run. I don't think there is a gallery unlock.
Finally figured it out, you have to select the unlock memories when doing a new game plus from the game clear menu.

Here's the save folder

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Anyone can help me? I got the game running fine but THE TEXT ISN'T SHOWING except when i was prompted to do configurations at the start. I was shown the prologue with no texts as if it's some kind of silent movies

MhariNuevo

Jul 5, 2024
Dont tell me all the underground city activities are locked if u dont get pregnant. I have finished chapter 2 500+ lust and i cant do anything with the brothel green question mark nor at any other places besides the one where u need to have at least 1 child birth.
How did you increase the lust limit from 300 to 500? I bought the dildo, but lacia is not using it when masturbating. Also, i have finished the instructor's story about aselia which i presume is chapter 2. So why is her lust capacity still at 300?

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
How did you increase the lust limit from 300 to 500? I bought the dildo, but lacia is not using it when masturbating. Also, i have finished the instructor's story about aselia which i presume is chapter 2. So why is her lust capacity still at 300?
After finishing chapter 2 and having bought the dildo you just have to masturbate to unlock the limit.

roomconga

Jun 22, 2024
Ah ! I just found a way to get it. Just beat the final boss and keep playing that save file but chose return to town ínstead NG+.

calangz007

Oct 19, 2023
Here If you need Save File for Game+ / Return to the town (All Trophy Unlock, Game Clear Virgin Run, H-Scene Memory Unlock) & Include cheat via cheat engine (Today Quest, Money, Debt, HP FMC, Energy Battle, Gun Ammo)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes