DenyDeYeeto

Jan 4, 2023
i felt the game is too easy on normal difficulty, everyone dying from a single combo, so i went "inferno". goblins were managable with some savescaming, but then i met hobgoblin, it took me about 100 tries to kill this boss. i'm not gonna lie i was satisfied with victory but this boss is crap, in order to win i have to parry every attack he does, and attacking with specials is allowed only on armor break, speaking of specials: the game didn't explain that to do a combo i need to float with floating special attack during guard break because this boss unlike everyone else doesn't give a shit about stagger. dumb moves: 1. his charge can reach me anywhere so even trying to use guns is no-no, huge damage, subtle animation, counters any attempt to move away from his attacks, jump, step or keep distance 2. when rocks start falling from the celling, no counter to that, just get lucky.
corruption felt off when mc that haven't at least masturbated before already okay with being fingered by a man daily

Last edited:

Jl71548

May 27, 2024
I did not understand if I should do less than 2 quests a day or not. Is the punishment a way towards corruption ?

bigbro1

Aug 8, 2021
How do I make lacia a virgin again after sex? I know I can just watch the virgin version through recollection but it feels more arousing to see the virgin h scenes in game.

Mattytwok

Feb 12, 2020
Wait what? Is there a new game from this author? I checked the DLSite page a few days ago and i didn't saw anything new.
check their , there is a free demo for follower and a longer one for supporter (500yen/mo)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes