jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Not sure if the same team handles all the translations on project72, but if they do this is likely just a glorified MTL. Everything I've seen from that studio has been underwhelming.

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
Not sure if the same team handles all the translations on project72, but if they do this is likely just a glorified MTL. Everything I've seen from that studio has been underwhelming.
You mean the first 3 pics didn't give it away ? Sploosh plop splurt . Hump hump hump hump hump .

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BattleSisterLeah-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man this game is utterly meh.

072 Project does it again with a translation that they should pay people to accept, rather than people paying them to see it. Seriously. How do people keep giving these assholes money to keep pumping out this level of quality?

Leaving that aside...

Virgin clear is possible. If anything, it's way too easy. The game doesn't actually do much to get you to engage with the lewdness aside from you, the player, wanting to do so. Otherwise, there's barely any in-game or in-character incentive to get Leah to do pervy things. Quite disappointing tbh.

There's a pregnancy system. I didn't really deep dive to see the details, but people and monsters cumming inside her can get her pregnant. If she ends up pregnant, she then needs to give birth, which is partially shown. I've seen her give birth to a human and an orc, so the game accounts for what impregnated Leah to some extent, but there's not much variation. I also don't think the variations are accessible from the gallery, but that's not a big problem considering how easy it is to just go to whichever place and have Leah get defeated or whatever.

All in all, very mediocre game... though I suppose that's pretty normal for this particular circle...

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes