markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
This is the the v0.6b, enjoy!!
Found the v0.6 release on another site. Can't upload it to Mega because I don't have a premium account, but below are the pics from the new scene.

Pretty hot scene. Following up from the "Truth or Dare" scene, Johan engaged in his first consensual cuckolding scene. He invites the innkeeper into his room, blindfolds Leyna, and tricks her into thinking she is getting fucked by Johan when it was really the innkeeper. Afterwards he confesses his cuck fetish and opens the path for her to start sleeping around with men from the village.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Found the v0.6 release on another site. Can't upload it to Mega because I don't have a premium account, but below are the pics from the new scene.

Pretty hot scene. Following up from the "Truth or Dare" scene, Johan engaged in his first consensual cuckolding scene. He invites the innkeeper into his room, blindfolds Leyna, and tricks her into thinking she is getting fucked by Johan when it was really the innkeeper. Afterwards he confesses his cuck fetish and opens the path for her to start sleeping around with men from the village.
Player using a blindfold.... nice!

Sep 4, 2019
Oh dear I sincerely hope this gets a more corrupted route. I really don't want this to just stay a cuck game.

I've heard there will be multiple paths but it's seemingly continuing to head in the direction of the only "NTR" being cuck stuff.

Aug 6, 2019

It might be because I’m on mobile, but all those pictures are just showing up as black squares for me

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018

what site?

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

bait.png
don't worry guys tomorrow we will upload version 0.6 here

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
don't worry guys tomorrow we will upload version 0.6 here
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No reason for some newb to have all the trolling fun if the thread is showing it's ripe for it.
Admittedly the old "oops, I forgot the link" bait requires much less effort and seemed a bigger impact from all the reactions.
Hats off to the Corsican :LUL:

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
is the new version. 0.6b

-New event after the photo session.
-New event with Alexa, "Truth or dare"
-New event "flashback"
-Various bug fixes

Good day guys, here we bring you the scene that was missing in the previous version and some bugfixes.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.6b.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes