JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
U need to manualy create that file in directory told it is not there, that is all i can help u, 100% solution, but cant help u more because i dont own a macbook sir. I had the same problem with game called Princess and conquest, so i created save file and the folder i was told in error message that is missing, woila game work fine now. Experiment and keep us updated.
Also tell me what virtual machine u are using.
Cheers
The save file is in the www file, it just refuses to acknowledge it.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Interesting! This update focused on the husband's point of view. Maybe in the next update we’ll play as Johan where wrong decisions imply Leyna's libidinous actions.

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Finally got to the new 5.2 content. The hidden scene at the Hot Springs was very arousing; I agree with others that said we should get to see what we missed of Leyna's perspective. At this point the ideal way to accomplish this is to have her work the next day and show what really happens. I love the escalation in the sex and want to see this trend continue. For this to happen the game designer will probably have Johan fall deeper into his awakening fetish, becoming more comfortable with it and getting increasingly excited. He could even get to the point where he tries to put Leyna in those situations.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
So many opportunities for fun:
Since Johan and Leyna don't remember the drunken river night scene, they could easily be talked into an even wilder night party.
Can you imagine the scenes if the photographer's connections sent him a video camera?
It's time for Leyna to have some more drinks at the town bar.
Oh, have you heard of the traditional game at the festival Leyna could help with? The girl sticks her naked ass out of a hole and the blindfolded villagers play "Pin the Dick in the Pussy". :love:
Last, I'm sure the majority of us are going crazy wanting to see the scene behind the curtain.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just a suggestion....
Allow a spot to save AFTER the last update event, instead of saving before the last event, then playing the last event, then ending it and going back to the main menu. Saving AFTER the event would prevent us from having to replay the last event at the next update. Just my opinion, but I'm sure some people like replaying the last event just to get reminded of what happened. lol

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Just a suggestion....
Allow a spot to save AFTER the last update event, instead of saving before the last event, then playing the last event, then ending it and going back to the main menu. Saving AFTER the event would prevent us from having to replay the last event at the next update. Just my opinion, but I'm sure some people like replaying the last event just to get reminded of what happened. lol
Yes, we are working on it, along with the replay room, the truth is that in Bawdy traditions we do not want to put more scripts because that will give problems with the whole process that has been carried so far but we can do it perfectly with what we already have with an extra work and imagination.
anyway guys, just to be clear, none of the scenes published so far in the game is "definitive" you can expect better scripts and images in the future, apart from more choice and alternative paths.

retyertet

Apr 10, 2021
Yes, we are working on it, along with the replay room, the truth is that in Bawdy traditions we do not want to put more scripts because that will give problems with the whole process that has been carried so far but we can do it perfectly with what we already have with an extra work and imagination.
anyway guys, just to be clear, none of the scenes published so far in the game is "definitive" you can expect better scripts and images in the future, apart from more choice and alternative paths.
Thanks for all the hard work you do and thanks for listening to our requests as much as they can possibly fit in your own idea of the game and also the time that they would consume. You are creating a masterpiece.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
My imagination was running wild about that curtain scene so I went to work and created a version of what I saw in my mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aedirn, you've been great at getting new material to us and I hate to ask for more now but please give your fans something better than my poor attempt. As always, thanks for your hard work.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Sorry everyone, I should have made clear that I modified the original image by Aedirn; I didn't create that and don't want to take credit for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aedirn Studio
Dec 7, 2019
The save file is in the www file, it just refuses to acknowledge it.
I play my hentai games on android, using latest beta build from google play on JoiPlay application, and that program create aditional folders in my internal storage - android/data/ <-- folder for every added and at least once runed game. There is this folder called cyou.joiplay.(rpgm / ren'py / joiplay (depends of game i added to JoiPlay)) and inside that folder there is save folders for added games.The game i like so much is this Princess and Conquest game, at begining of game i couldnt save my progress and any time i try to save the game, it crashes, showing similar error message like urs (ENOENT...). So i created new "saves" folder inside existing game folder in cyou.joiplay.rpgm because it wasnt there and copied random save file from another game and renamed it to "Save01.rvdata" and when i played till save point in game it let me proced without any problems, i was so happy i cant describe it. The program evolved since than, now it solves most of problems on its own plus JoiPlay admin have discord server dedicated to it, u should definitely check it out if u happen to be playing on JoiPlay (super friendly comunity) and yes, this game work flawlesly on it. Here are some more games that i play on it, all working flawless too
Cheers

LithScandry

Jan 16, 2021
Hi, it's me again.
That photograph session was a great add, she was nervous, reluctant and kinda regretted it happened... but the hot spring one was too sudden, it felt at a wrong place of the game. I know there are other fetishes around NTR but, up until now she was fighting against it... that scene felt like some major chapter was missing. Just letting it out! I love the game and, if you could ponder on what I said, would be bonkers! Thanks for the love and care of this community!

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hi, it's me again.
That photograph session was a great add, she was nervous, reluctant and kinda regretted it happened... but the hot spring one was too sudden, it felt at a wrong place of the game. I know there are other fetishes around NTR but, up until now she was fighting against it... that scene felt like some major chapter was missing. Just letting it out! I love the game and, if you could ponder on what I said, would be bonkers! Thanks for the love and care of this community!
I agree at the hot spring Leyna appeared too willing for that stage of the game, but Johan made a point in stating that he couldn't hear the conversation with the villagers. It is likely that she was either blackmailed or coerced in some way to give in to their request. That's why we should be given that part of the story to understand her situation better.
I expect some mention of an update in a couple weeks based on the frequency of previous releases. Maybe we will get the explanation then.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Wasn't the story that she was really drunk?
She was very drunk in that night scene at the river, but what we have been talking about is the last scene in the hot springs indoor mixed bath. The only influence there was the fumes from the aphrodisiac flowers in the water.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
She was very drunk in that night scene at the river, but what we have been talking about is the last scene in the hot springs indoor mixed bath. The only influence there was the fumes from the aphrodisiac flowers in the water.
I did some testing to see what could be the explanation for the scene. Spoilers below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes