elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
kinda dissapointed at this update... photo scenes were good but that hotspring... i guess that some people would get turned on by the "implication", and that's totally fine but i said in another post that i don't like pov of outsiders in sex scenes... besides if i like a hot female character i wanted to see HER at full, not just the hands and knees. BUT this is my suggestion to easily fix that... just add a dream sequence, Leyna will remember that specific event, we get to see it in full display without altering the current pace of the story and everyone is happy

Reactions: jowishg and ggspeed

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
leyna keeps cheating Joan, behind his back? or the new update bring a little more consent?
I am pretty sure, that at a later stage you will have the possibility to either go the cheating or consenting route. (adding of events later on, after the main progression is done)

It just needs time.

Marbar27

Feb 3, 2020
does anybody have a save? as much as i love this game i cant keep starting it from scratch its getting old

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
does anybody have a save? as much as i love this game i cant keep starting it from scratch its getting old
Older save files works though. I played this version and the previous version using old saves, so you're good to go.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
All I know is pain.
U need to manualy create that file in directory told it is not there, that is all i can help u, 100% solution, but cant help u more because i dont own a macbook sir. I had the same problem with game called Princess and conquest, so i created save file and the folder i was told in error message that is missing, woila game work fine now. Experiment and keep us updated.
Also tell me what virtual machine u are using.
Cheers

Last edited:

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Aedirn Studio been enjoying the game so far but was wondering about a couple of small points that I imagine will get addressed. First of is when/if we can expect some sort of gallery option and second is that I've noticed some animated scenes didn't compress well and are slightly grainy--will any attempt at clearing those up be made? Otherwise awesome work and I look forward to seeing more from ya lads.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Too short of an update, and wasted potential during the hotsprings events (it needed two POVs, first the husband's then tyhe wife's). As someone said before you only get to see her hands and knees. This type of "mystery NTR" scenes is great but you need two POVs to make it right imo :/

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes