taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Description: How will Leyna manage to be the only attractive woman in the area??

Maybe all the village girls are ripped from all that working in the field?
Probably left because of the festival, I mean there nothing but sex objects in the town. So escape was probably there only choice or get fed aphrodisiac, and pounded all day. ;) which for some might have been alright, but the majority may have disliked it.

timotamo

Aug 7, 2017
I was kinda hoping that the story would progress more slowly and that she would try to fight it at least a little bit. Also the whole prisoner storyline seems kinda out place in a "traditional" village.

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, can please somebody help? It seems like I am stuck. I got the conversation that husband went to carry liquir. After end I can walk around city but cant really do anything. The scene will repeat after I go across the dot. Here is my save and printscreen. 1617092333601.png

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hi, can please somebody help? It seems like I am stuck. I got the conversation that husband went to carry liquir. After end I can walk around city but cant really do anything. The scene will repeat after I go across the dot. Here is my save and printscreen. View attachment 1113474
have you used a saved game from a previous version? if so try another one or try a new game, this update has many bugfixes and may be giving you problems for that reason.

Ovinas18

Mar 7, 2021
I hope it makes Johan hit one when he sees Leyna ....
I also hope that Leyna will compare Johan's dick with some other resident and speak to his face, which is much smaller.
And to make the icing on the cake, Leyna giving Johan an oral while a resident fucks her.

Congratulations for the work... Is awesome.
I hope more work by ntr

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
This is currently one of my favorite games. I love how Leyna is getting turned on more and more, and Johan is getting more aroused by the idea of other men enjoying his wife. Recent events keep taking her to the brink and she pulls back at the last minute. When she finally lets go, I think I'll explode. Keep building it up like that.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
android port 5.0 : after fuck whith prisoner.leyna come back and talking whith villagers, i have bugs bugs bugs..missid files and i cant continue game

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
android port 5.0 : after fuck whith prisoner.leyna come back and talking whith villagers, i have bugs bugs bugs..missid files and i cant continue game
here is my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.03.2021 (fix)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
you don't use the current version. it was fixed 29.03.2021.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
After fucking the prisoner (when you are playing hide and seek) there should be the scene in the river and after that, there is no more content.
If you have not been able to access the river scene please let us know and we will check if there is any extra error.

Reactions: adrie4u

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
After fucking the prisoner (when you are playing hide and seek) there should be the scene in the river and after that, there is no more content.
If you have not been able to access the river scene please let us know and we will check if there is any extra error.
dont panic, it s everything ok:cool:

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
With things really heating up, we are all eager to see the next update, but with having to restart with each addition it may be better to wait until at least three main events are added.
It's time to visit the bar again for some next level action, and the hot spring. I would also like to see the carpenter's son finish what he started at the festival. Perhaps Johan could be distracted by a game booth and the friend could block his view while he tries to win a prize and even switch off with the son... that would be so hot.

Reactions: crookscomp
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes