• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Came to bon fire. MC leaves to find wine.. I was instructed to stay.... stuck nothing happens after that??? no indication help or anything. Game into the bin. Not going to start new game. Bug?
I had the same problem as you but I managed to load another backup, what you have to do is after the initiation of the children (in the other version a message appeared ... thank you for playing.... end of version 4.2 ...). there no message and return to the village with the husband, go to the hotel, and then it's automatic the new tasks begin, go see the campfire with the young people of the other night and for the 2nd go talk at the table with alexa.
here are my backups, load the 12 and go back to the hotel...

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Yep there is no true love path as of yet, it's focused on cheating
I think some of the choices definitely hint at such route so anyone who are interested in that route as well as NTR should probably make another save.

D

Deleted member 3439012

They come with the game engine, for free.

Unique sprites and maps are not why you're here, so why waste time.
Because I think it can be more fun/better product if there's some effort put into the rest of assets too? The writing is usually pretty poor, and with only marginally better H-assets it seems so low effort. Creators usually demand payment, but the quality of the product...

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Hi.
I did the game with all extra scenes once and once avoiding as much as possible.
Whats the difference then with the corruption counters when you end up the same story anyway.
The end of hide and seek is a bit off, because I avoided the Police Station on purpose. But the text from the Prisoner is the same like before, when I visited him.
Can you change the text a bit when you avoided the prisoner? Because he was blaming her, but she didn't seen him before.
Thanks for the update, well done.
G.

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Because I think it can be more fun/better product if there's some effort put into the rest of assets too? The writing is usually pretty poor, and with only marginally better H-assets it seems so low effort. Creators usually demand payment, but the quality of the product...
Hi! I understand what you say. This is our first project and we never did anything like this, so we didn't know many things that we know now, so in other projects we will try new things

Reactions: adrie4u

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Good update so far, I really enjoy the animation between the wife with the criminal so can't wait to see even more animation in the future. But I hope that we can hide the dialogues so that players could see the whole CG arts, or focus on the wife wandering around on her own more compare to have her husband sticking around

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hi.
I did the game with all extra scenes once and once avoiding as much as possible.
Whats the difference then with the corruption counters when you end up the same story anyway.
The end of hide and seek is a bit off, because I avoided the Police Station on purpose. But the text from the Prisoner is the same like before, when I visited him.
Can you change the text a bit when you avoided the prisoner? Because he was blaming her, but she didn't seen him before.
Thanks for the update, well done.
G.
You are right, I guess we didn't think about the chance of avoiding police station scene ....

At first, we set the corruption counter to be able to access the river with Alexa, but it is true that from then on we started using variables instead of the corruption points.
I think that in the next update we will delete it. We need to review the different ways to correct some things like the one you comment. we review the game conditioned with some decisions and we have not thought about all the possibilities that each person can choose lol

Thanks for reporting!!!!!

Guarano

May 14, 2018
You are right, I guess we didn't think about the chance of avoiding police station scene ....

At first, we set the corruption counter to be able to access the river with Alexa, but it is true that from then on we started using variables instead of the corruption points.
I think that in the next update we will delete it. We need to review the different ways to correct some things like the one you comment. we review the game conditioned with some decisions and we have not thought about all the possibilities that each person can choose lol

Thanks for reporting!!!!!
Thanks.
But you did a great job thinking ahead with 2 other parts I like.
1st - The dreams from her after the event when they are back in the Inn (2 different dreams)
2nd - After Kissing the boy, if you help him or not (2 different outcomes on the Bon Fire)
Thats what I like, different H scene when your coice was selected (naughty or not)
G.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.4.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for the android version!!!!!! :love: We shared it (with credits and sharing your discord) in Patreon and discord so everyone plays, hope you don't mind! If you upload the new version please let us know, people are anxious :LUL:

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
I kind of like the unwilling/unexpected/surprise NTR as a concept (which this game does to a T) but I don't like cucking and I hate when the game makes all the male characters about the more gross/fetishistic elements of it (BBC, fat, ugly, old, or some combination of the above). I love that this game mostly has the men doing things displayed essentially faceless, and that it isn't going for the Blacked/Ugly Bastard/Old Man style scenes.

Anyone have suggestions for similar games to this one?

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks.
But you did a great job thinking ahead with 2 other parts I like.
1st - The dreams from her after the event when they are back in the Inn (2 different dreams)
2nd - After Kissing the boy, if you help him or not (2 different outcomes on the Bon Fire)
Thats what I like, different H scene when your coice was selected (naughty or not)
G.
Is there actually a second H scene at the bonfire, or is it just a "lack" of a scene there if you don't help their friend?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.4.5.

Thanks for the android version!!!!!! :love: We shared it (with credits and sharing your discord) in Patreon and discord so everyone plays, hope you don't mind! If you upload the new version please let us know, people are anxious :LUL:
just ping me if i miss a release.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes