Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Yo where are the tools for the guy son?? I think i done something wrong and i literally cant progress the story wtf
you will go to the shop with the grandmother on the left and you will see a wooden box, this is.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
If Liana doesn't get fucked in the next update, I'll leave with Patreon. Yes, it's blackmail. But how long can you torment a girl? She's been wanting a hard fuck for a long time, but Dev...
She gave a blowjob at the very beginning of the game. I'm disappointed.:(
did you take the fruit at the festival? you might have missed a version of the massage scene ;)

Yo where are the tools for the guy son?? I think i done something wrong and i literally cant progress the story wtf
the box is inside the grocery store that is located near the river entrance, is an open wooden box

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Did you find the son on the southeast side of town? After you tell him his dad is mad, he tells you he left them in the grocery store; it's a wooden box.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Do you know what I say: Please keep Liena faithful to MC, at least for now. I believe there was a consensus that cheating, blackmail and etc. are content that although present massively in NTR games, don't satisfy the majority of NTR enthusiasts. Majority guys like willing\consent cuckold.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.03.2021 (fix)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes