Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Did all that still nothing... what i mean even trigers only with her BF there aswell? It will not if she is alone?
This scene is triggered with Johan and Leyna together, after helping the angry dad Johan comes back then you can visit the police station and watch this scene.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
When at the festival, is there supposed to be a scene of spying on Alexa, or just her moaning & Johan saying to move on? Oh & the glowing bit that trigger that are present even on the day before when only the worker is present aside from the two protagonists

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
When at the festival, is there supposed to be a scene of spying on Alexa, or just her moaning & Johan saying to move on? Oh & the glowing bit that trigger that are present even on the day before when only the worker is present aside from the two protagonists
there isn't an actual scene, just some dialogue. Thanks for reporting, I'm gonna fix the glowing now!!!

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm creating this game named "Family Secrets". Leyna is a famous character and James is in love for her. But I'm work alone then the process is slow maybe the 0.1 version will be released February 18 (I'm working hard for it).
wowwwwwwww amazing! :0 We feel very flattered that you mention Leyna in the game. We wish you good luck, even if you work alone we are sure you can get ahead, we will be here to support you !!!

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You can download version 0.4.2 :LUL:
  • One large event at the festival with an animation
  • Some minor bug fixes
There may be some trouble with the last save, just after the hot springs event. Try to use other save in this case
Hope you enjoy it!!! Please let us know about any bug

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
You can download version 0.4.2 here :LUL:
  • One large event at the festival with an animation
  • Some minor bug fixes
There may be some trouble with the last save, just after the hot springs event. Try to use other save in this case
Hope you enjoy it!!! Please let us know about any bug
After coming out of the hotspring event and walking down the stairs the movement speed of the characters slowed down, to around half speed or so. Other than that great update, the animation looked very smooth.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes