lolthatnerdy

Oct 23, 2019
I've spent an hour running around after starting the bonfire event where Johan goes away with the guy, I talked to literally every single person and tried to enter every house, nothing is happening, I'm stuck in some loop. The sparkling thing for starting an event is still there and it repeats the dialogue every time.

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
Came to bon fire. MC leaves to find wine.. I was instructed to stay.... stuck nothing happens after that??? no indication help or anything. Game into the bin. Not going to start new game. Bug?

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
To solve the problem, you need to load not from the last save, but earlier. It helped me.

Big whanger

Jan 19, 2020
I've spent an hour running around after starting the bonfire event where Johan goes away with the guy, I talked to literally every single person and tried to enter every house, nothing is happening, I'm stuck in some loop. The sparkling thing for starting an event is still there and it repeats the dialogue every time.
you can get around this by using any older save before the end of 4.2.
so any save before the second time you go back to the festival and do that first hide and seek ritual.

D

Deleted member 3439012

Does every game just re-use RPGM assets every time?

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Hi.
Maybe is not a big deal, but I found a small "Corruption Status" bug.
When the Festival Event starts and you DON'T take the fruit, the corruption counter works fine ...was showing 21 befor the hide and seek event.
But if you take the fruit, the corruption counter is blank, no number seen untill the end.
Maybe you can look into it.
Unbenannt.png
Thanks, G.

• Wow
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Is this another Cuckold Voyeur MC game? Or does she have something for the opposite group?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is this another Cuckold Voyeur MC game? Or does she have something for the opposite group?
The female character is the MC here, even though you sometimes play the male there is no voyeur/peeping scene with him (yet) so it's more netori than netorare imo

Reactions: LazyKeks

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The female character is the MC here, even though you sometimes play the male there is no voyeur/peeping scene with him (yet) so it's more netori than netorare imo
So this is just a game, where the protagonist is the wife who is cheating on her husband? If yes, then it's sad, the art seems to be good. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So this is just a game, where the protagonist is the wife who is cheating on her husband? If yes, then it's sad, the art seems to be good. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.
Yep there is no true love path as of yet, it's focused on cheating

Reactions: LazyKeks
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes