taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I was really enjoying this one, and then it just stopped... o_O I wonder if will ever be added too ?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Not sure what you mean by that but I play PC, to be honest i don't even know what android is. If it has to do with mobile phones then that is why.
Android is indeed a portable device operating system, but it's history is interesting. It's basically Linux with a stable and easy to use interface sitting on top of it and made insanely popular by Google. I've always had a soft spot for Linux, but the lack of standardization in all the versions of it put a lot of people off. That's gotten a lot better recently, but what Google did was shield the user from the complexities of Linux while still making use of it's power. That was brilliant, and most Android users don't even know they are running Linux.

potatoHead42

Oct 5, 2019
Aedirn Studio good job on v0.5!
Really good scene, just wish it was a little longer with some more teasing. Like, maybe they touch her before bathing to help get in the river, or maybe they "accidentally" poke her in different places with their dicks while hubby watches... Some sort of escalation and buildup, maybe they even bump their dick on her mouth while one of them gets up.
Some of the teasing in front of the husband is the best part of the game!

Nicely done again :D

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You can download version 0.5
  • New event at the river
Bugs fixed:
  • If you don't do the prison event when you find the prisoner in the woods, the conversation is different, and then the prison event disappears (to make sense).
  • If you don't do the bottle event (where you find the kids at night in town and you have to get the alcohol from the groceries store). when you meet them at night in the bonfire event, you recognise them from the adulthood festivities, but not from before. This event will be available later if you want to do it.
  • We deleted the corruption point from 15-16 approx, and we are using decisions instead.
  • We detected many people were stuck between the 1st entrance at the festival and Johan's dream, so we blocked the entrance to force you to talk to the worker again
  • Minor bug fixes and typo errors

Hope you enjoy it!!!

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
This is likely the best game on the site, in my opinion, im not totally sure, but at least top 3 without a issue.

edit: fuck it, I never done this before, but im basically 100% anon here, so whatever, maybe it will inspire something. One of the more obscure but strangely erotic 'fictional' situations in my view is the 'talk with cum in mouth' "cant swallow" (for whatever contrived reason) and the husband being oblivious but just at the edge of suspecting something.
I'll totally agree its strange but there is something in that gets me with that.

(I only seen it in previously in life of sarah or whatever that unfinished game was called)

Anyway, bottom line, great game dev(s)!

Last edited:

sneakydiss

Nov 30, 2020
You can download version 0.5 here
  • New event at the river
Bugs fixed:
  • If you don't do the prison event when you find the prisoner in the woods, the conversation is different, and then the prison event disappears (to make sense).
  • If you don't do the bottle event (where you find the kids at night in town and you have to get the alcohol from the groceries store). when you meet them at night in the bonfire event, you recognise them from the adulthood festivities, but not from before. This event will be available later if you want to do it.
  • We deleted the corruption point from 15-16 approx, and we are using decisions instead.
  • We detected many people were stuck between the 1st entrance at the festival and Johan's dream, so we blocked the entrance to force you to talk to the worker again
  • Minor bug fixes and typo errors

Hope you enjoy it!!!
The new scene is awesome

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes