matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I hope it makes Johan hit one when he sees Leyna ....
I also hope that Leyna will compare Johan's dick with some other resident and speak to his face, which is much smaller.
And to make the icing on the cake, Leyna giving Johan an oral while a resident fucks her.

Congratulations for the work... Is awesome.
I hope more work by ntr

View attachment 1116642
Listen this guy

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
game's awesome. it's one of the few i have on my watch list and play every update as soon as it's uploaded. honestly, the option to do a more slow corruption or go all out (speaking of the fruit scenes) it's genious so no problems in that regard. As far as the story goes i think it's pacing really well, i'm not a fan of the cuckhold myself (don't like the pov of outsiders in sex scenes) but we'll see. i guess if i had to have a complaint is the writing in the sex scenes, i would love to read just a little more description and if it is during the animations then all the better. But i'm just nitpicking, keep up the good work!

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I can't wait for the next update. I hope the town puts the flowers in the city's water supply and Leyna sinks into reckless heart-eyed abandon at some point along with half the town. That would be my dream and a heck of a finale. :love:

LithScandry

Jan 16, 2021
Hello, I've been playing this game for a while now and absolutely love the way it's been done so far.
With that said, there are some little things that I'd love to see that leave me wanting, so if the devs could just give me a read, they won't be too difficult, so bear with me *spoilers ahead*:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, thanks so much for the game, I greatly anticipate the next versions of it! Cheers!

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Yes, Yes.. a thousand times Yes!
Version 5.2 is released with new Hot Spring and Photographer events! The very idea gives me wood and I can't walk around like this. Someone with access please upload it here and help me with my predicament.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.5.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.06.2021 (v0.5.7)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes