caschque

Feb 5, 2018
I am currently supporting 3 projects, and I have tracked every one of those for a long time before I pledged.
Bawdy Traditions hasn't been on my radar for as long as the others, that's why I am still hesitant.
I like the writing, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be here. And if I wasn't excited for it to continue those 3 weeks since the last post there wouldn't have felt as long as they did I suppose.
However, I'll reserve the right to wait until I am convinced before I give someone my money, if you don't mind.
Honestly, I do not really get your argumentation: The updates of the game are a lot more frequent than in other games. You could have simply checked the patreon history even though you cannot see the content, you see when they get released.
And discussions in this forum do not revolve around "where is the author"; "there was no new update for a long time"; etc.
So, you are saved in that regard.

But as I said before, I appreciate your previous post showing that some people require more often posts on patreon without any new game update. More communication.

PS: There was just a game update released.

Cheers. ;)

Nail_Gun

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly, I do not really get your argumentation: The updates of the game are a lot more frequent than in other games. You could have simply checked the patreon history even though you cannot see the content, you see when they get released.
And discussions in this forum do not revolve around "where is the author"; "there was no new update for a long time"; etc.
So, you are saved in that regard.
There's not much rational about my argument. I come here a lot to check on the thread, enjoyed reading all posts and I did check on the frequency of patreon updates.
Source of my frustration was probably this month being the outlier. Just as I was really getting invested in it.
Jumped the gun, 2 days before the update I've been hoping for came, and for that I broke my 4 years of silence on this forum.
Imagine how stupid I feel now.

Water under the bridge though. I for one am happy again.
But as I said before, I appreciate your previous post showing that some people require more often posts on patreon without any new game update. More communication.

PS: There was just a game update released.

Cheers. ;)
For content updates I usually prefer good stuff, and good stuff takes a while. Some creators are just phoning it in with weekly game updates imo. As a backer I'd rather see a dev say "hello" one time too many and wait until their work is in a state I could enjoy before they share it.

Saw the update.

Cheers ;)

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2018
I'm confused. Played 7.8 and I didn't see this scene in it and afterwards its like, "This it the end of version 0.7.6!" So I don't know if that's a typo or if it's the wrong version or if this scene got cut/changed. Also, Flashback 2 in the gallery still doesn't work.
Can you share 7.8 please

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.7.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
well, I don't understand anything...
this month I publish two versions, one at the beginning of the month and the other at the end of the month.
The first included the gallery, which you will find in the protagonists' room in the inn.
the second includes a long event, The Bet 2.
the part of the dialog in the last event where it specifies that it is version 0.7.6 is a spelling mistake which has been corrected.
to avoid posting mini-versions in this forum every now and then, I was going to upload both at the same time in a couple of days.
I haven't seen anyone post the link for the Windows version on the forum but it looks like it has been updated (????)
If someone finds it too little content, I apologize, I do what I can with the little time I have.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If someone finds it too little content, I apologize, I do what I can with the little time I have.
Hey I want to thank you and those helping you. I am just a free loader to broke to pay attention, and love everything you are willing to release.

I find that you compared to many game producers update far more often than most for sure! ( I also love what you are doing :love: )

THANK YOU!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I was just confused about the typo. While a little disappointed by how little was added, I'm more happy about it being updated period. Lots of things take a lot longer to be updated, and the new scene itself was good. Also, I can check it out for free, so I don't really have a right to complain in my opinion.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes