Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Refer to the picture from the person I quoted. Exact same point. When they went to the river and have sex.
that's a bug with the saves, I posted several saves in previous pages which should work for you, both saves are just before the river event in which you are stuck, if they don't work let me know and I'll post some more.

I agree in full with all of the above. In fact I would claim, that the game is just now getting interesting.
The female MC has just now discovered some intense aspects of her sexuality. Now it's time for her to explore those aspects
Had this been a Series, the game so far would be Season 1. There is still plenty of room for a couple more Seasons to follow.
I Hope the dev doesn't choose the easy way out and jump to the next game. This is the point in the game where a mediocre dev stumbles and falls or runs, while a great dev keeps pushing.
Very good job so far Aedirn Studio
The teasing part is pure genious, teasing eventually followed by more spicy stuff is a powerful combination.
I will soon be back at work, at wich time I will increase my support for this game.
I will keep working on Bawdy to improve it after version 1.0 (not only adding an extra route, but also adding animations in several events) for now I have tried to keep my promises and, to be honest, I like working on Bawdy traditions and I am very fond of this project, besides, I have a couple of ideas ready for Johan and Leyna in the future.

Feb 13, 2021
Aedirn Studio - Awsome game man. Absolutely love it.

I have one suggestion- please add free roam repeatable events into the game.

I can see that the game is close to completion since FMC & MC say that there is only 1 day left before they leave the village.
I presume that depending on FMC corruption, she will decide whether to stay or leave the village which will most likely be the ending of the game.

I hope that once the storyline/plot is completed, the game can become free roam for FMC where she can interact with NPCs during different times to trigger repeatable H-events.

Example:
1. Can participate in village festival every Wednesday/Saturday night. The festival will have multiple H events which can be triggered multiple times.
(Basically making village festival and all the H events a repeatable event)

2. She can choose to work at bar every evening on all weekdays.

3. She can get groped when talking to NPC on streets - maybe a quick ass/boob squeeze, quick blowjob or sex in the alley.

4. She can visit river every evening/afternoon for gangbang.

5. Work or take bath at hot springs every day with different H events. (mixed baths)

6. More repeatable photoshoots with different H-events.

7. Maybe events with innkeeper every night.;)

More and more repeatable H-events with other NPC’s would make the game much more awesome since the game feels a bit linear right now & once we finish the content there is nothing else to do.

Adding H-events in free roam will definitely liven up the game and break the monotony!!!:love::giggle:

It would be awesome if you can implement the free roam mode once the story finishes so I hope my suggestion is considered.

Awesome Game. Thanks for your work!! :love:

Last edited:

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021

I can see that the game is close to completion since FMC & MC say that there is only 1 day left before they leave the village.
I presume that depending on FMC corruption, she will decide whether to stay or leave the village which will most likely be the ending of the game.

I hope that once the storyline/plot is completed, the game can become free roam for FMC where she can interact with NPCs during different times to trigger repeatable H-events.

Example:
1. Can participate in village festival every Wednesday/Saturday night. The festival will have multiple H events which can be triggered multiple times.

3. She can get groped when talking to NPC on streets - maybe a quick ass/boob squeeze, quick blowjob or sex in the alley.

5. Work or take bath at hot springs every day with different H events. (mixed baths)

More and more repeatable H-events with other NPC’s would make the game much more awesome since the game feels a bit linear right now & once we finish the content there is nothing else to do.

Adding H-events in free roam will definitely liven up the game and break the monotony!!!:love::giggle:

It would be awesome if you can implement the free roam mode once the story finishes so I hope my suggestion is considered.

I Completely agree. I was waiting for someone to bring this up.
I was pretty surprised that there were zero free roam events in this game [in fact there is no free roam at all].
The game just jumps from one event to another in a linear/chronological way like you said.

This game will truly shine if there is a free roam mode with recurring H-events. But, I don't mind it that much and I really like this game. The dev has made the events & dialogues really well. However, like you said, I really wish there were some repeatable events in the game since there isn't anything else to do once we finish story events.

I hope that a free roam mode is implemented in the game once the game reaches 1.0 [story completes].
Once the game story completes, it would be pretty bland if we only have a ending and then returning to title screen.
I think the dev has already thought of all the ideas you mentioned in your points.
The only question is whether he implements it or not! Hope he does :D

Ceyev

Dec 22, 2020

Example:

+ 1.

We really need repeatable H-events. I like to play such events multiple times. Sucks to be able to trigger the events only once. Especially festival event. I love the festival event. I want to enter the festival event multiple times and play different H events with slight variations many times. Need more freedom in controlling the FMC. The game feels kinda restricting right now.

Jan 12, 2019

The game is close to completion since FMC & MC say that there is only 1 day left before they leave the village.

Maybe I'm in the minority on this one but day systems almost always make a game worse. For example, why would you want the player to have to click through a bunch of days to get to 'Wednesday' so they can see the scene they want to see (especially if they have seen the scene before)? The game already has a gallery option, which, in my opinion, is far superior. I don't mind freeroam in principle, but it only really works when there is sufficient diversity of options - i.e., to access only the paths your interested in (e.g., 'Claire's Quest'). Right now at least, 'Bawdy Traditions' is a straight-forward story and the mostly linear gameplay suits it.

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
I know I'm most likely not the target audience for this game, given that the description says it has high NTR content, but I was wondering despite that: is there a "pure" scenario where you can go through the entire game without actually cheating on your husband (willingly or not) or is it set to where no matter your choices, you'll always get some NTR content at some point?

I was told that there is no scenario where some other guy won't eventually just discreetly shove his dick in you at some point, but I wanted to be absolutely sure by asking here.

Nail_Gun

Jan 10, 2018
Pretty sure you can play it faithfully.
Every scene I recall you have the choice to essentially give in or prevent something from happening.

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
Well, I tried the game against my better judgement and played it through three times, and so far, even when doing everything I possibly can to stay faithful, there really are unavoidable scenes where some guy just sticks it in. So unless I'm just repeatedly doing something wrong each time, I have my answer. I'd have preferred not to experience that since I really do just abhor NTR, but oh well. I was initially interested in the game because I liked how it looked visually, but like I said, this clearly wasn't created with my personal preferences in mind.

Hopefully everyone else enjoys the game, though. I have absolutely no problem with other people enjoying NTR and the like, and I'm not trying to hate on or debase the game in any way.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Well, I tried the game against my better judgement and played it through three times, and so far, even when doing everything I possibly can to stay faithful, there really are unavoidable scenes where some guy just sticks it in. So unless I'm just repeatedly doing something wrong each time, I have my answer. I'd have preferred not to experience that since I really do just abhor NTR, but oh well. I was initially interested in the game because I liked how it looked visually, but like I said, this clearly wasn't created with my personal preferences in mind.

Hopefully everyone else enjoys the game, though. I have absolutely no problem with other people enjoying NTR and the like, and I'm not trying to hate on or debase the game in any way.
Yes, for those wondering, NTR is somewhat avoidable (depends on your definition of what constitutes NTR -- is a woman "cheating" if she is neither giving consent and/or incapable of providing consent?), but eventually someone other than MC's husband WILL stick their penis in her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018

Example:

Now this, is a good idea. Pass it to the dev pls.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
can someone upload a recent save pls
Not the best save file, I got it online somewhere, but I've been going off of it since the last version which is after the threeway photoshoot event. Not all of the gallery is unlocked, so if someone could post something for that, that'd be great. Otherwise, this is the most recent save.

Save 20 is in the Gallery
Save 6 I have her right in front of the bar door leading to the final scene of version 7.8.
Any other saves were of the event before this version which aren't necessary anymore so I wouldn't worry about them.

Edit: Also wanted to add that I'm loving the game so far. The gallery is great, but I will say it feels kind of pointless when you reach the end of the update after the last scene since there is no free roam afterwards to head back to the gallery once you finish that version. So the idea that Saminthemountain suggested earlier would be a great one! Some kind of free roam in general would be nice. Thank you for your hard work one way or another Aedirn Studio! I hope you continue going strong!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes