Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Wow, this update was pathetic. I was trying to stay optimistic but come on, this was pretty much a waste of time. Your time, our time, everyone's time. The first scene is identical to a scene from like 10 updates ago, the very first festival day. Definitely not sexy enough for this point in the game, and it's the exact same scene we've seen before, so doubly uninteresting. Yawn. And the second scene didn't even show anything. Looks like my prediction was probably right, instead of delivering a bunch of proper full sex scenes after Leyna is finally corrupted, you'll make one such scene and then end the game. Well I hope the last day of the festival is absolutely mind blowing, but at this rate I'm honestly not counting on it
I wouldnt go as far as pathetic. I enjoyed it. Dont think the first scene was identical, I think it just kind of feels that way because of the similarities but there were major differences this time in both dialogue as well as boldness. Leyna is an almost completely different girl now, so are the villagers and this update was FANTASTIC. Dont know how these updates are so short but so fulfilling everytime. I truly love how Johan is still oblivious and thinks hes dreaming. I know ppl asked for full blown cucking but Im much more content with him still fighting for her while remaining totally oblivious at the sametime. That hot springs scene in 8.3 is a prime example of what I mean. It would be cool if he got into an altercation from guys getting to handsy at the festival and one of the villagers knocks him out and they have a massive orgy while he's out. Wakes up completely oblivious as to what happened. Would suit the overall theme of the story more. While I wouldnt mind her being an all out slut, I appreciate the sneakiness more as its always been the tone of this game.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
is the new version. 0.8.3
Good day guys, here we bring the new version of Bawdy Traditions!

-New event: breakfast encounter

-New event: last day at the hotsprings

-Some bug fixes
(0.78)
- Mayor event "the bet part 2"

Next month will be a very busy month for me, I will bring you the last day of the festival and the beginning of the end of the story, wish me luck

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
I can't download the attachments from here, when i try it, download a file which name stream.rar and nothink in it, i want download last save can somebody upload somewhere last save

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Bawdy Traditions [v0.8.3] [Aedirn Studio]
Optimized - 499kbps Ogg --> 128kbps Opus, all PNGs lossy PINGA optimized, except that no changes
680,8 MB --> 224.75 MB

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
What is the Mayor Event? Is it something that happens if you take the least amount of ntr route or something?

Feb 13, 2021
Here is the new version. 0.8.3

-Some bug fixes
(0.78)

Next month will be a very busy month for me, I will bring you the last day of the festival and the beginning of the end of the story, wish me luck
Really looking forward for the big update. Hope there are lot of events on the final day.
Also, hope you consider making the game free roam (with repeatable events) after the last day events.

Nov 3, 2019
Here is the new version. 0.8.3

-Some bug fixes
(0.78)

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
Wow, this update was pathetic. I was trying to stay optimistic but come on, this was pretty much a waste of time. Your time, our time, everyone's time. The first scene is identical to a scene from like 10 updates ago, the very first festival day. Definitely not sexy enough for this point in the game, and it's the exact same scene we've seen before, so doubly uninteresting. Yawn. And the second scene didn't even show anything. Looks like my prediction was probably right, instead of delivering a bunch of proper full sex scenes after Leyna is finally corrupted, you'll make one such scene and then end the game. Well I hope the last day of the festival is absolutely mind blowing, but at this rate I'm honestly not counting on it
You're going too far. I was a bit disappointed too, but it still was ok. especially after what we got so far, there is no need for such an outrage, and that's coming from someone whose likes to outrage

Reactions: Ooh

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
the breakfast encounter for me it got a bug when you see the young villager move her panty aside it repeat from the start when you enter the bar ?????

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
What is the Mayor Event? Is it something that happens if you take the least amount of ntr route or something?
the major event is the event of the last version, I have put it in f95 because although they published the version nobody put what was included in it.

and also, am I the only one that lately f95 is constantly failing to connect?

Reactions: Soul_Devour and Ooh

kcharles

Jul 16, 2018
the major event is the event of the last version, I have put it in f95 because although they published the version nobody put what was included in it.

and also, am I the only one that lately f95 is constantly failing to connect?
No, you're not the only one with connection problems.
The servers must be going nuts...

Thank you for this update and buena suerte for the next update

convergyssycks

May 26, 2020
Is there a photographer session 4 or night out with the boys yet? I have yet to figure out how to trigger them and they are missing in my gallery.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes