JayceBel

Jan 8, 2019
Game gets stuck at the Johan and Leyna river fuck scene from .7. The dialogue just stops and I can't continue with the story. Installed the 0.8.3 update and it still gets stuck there. Any advice on getting past this issue?

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Yes thank you for your reply and it worked but is there anyway i can continue my non ntr thingies like resist being fked ?
in these last events there is no choice anymore, if Leyna fucks or not with other men depends on the decisions you have taken along the game, if your corruption is at low level she will not fuck with anyone.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Game gets stuck at the Johan and Leyna river fuck scene from .7. The dialogue just stops and I can't continue with the story. Installed the 0.8.3 update and it still gets stuck there. Any advice on getting past this issue?
that is an old error that is caused by using old saves, in previous pages I posted two alternative saves that you can use so you don't get that error, both are just before the event in the river, if they don't work let me know and I'll post some more.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Is there a photographer session 4 or night out with the boys yet? I have yet to figure out how to trigger them and they are missing in my gallery.
both scenes are hidden scenes, the one with the boys at night you have to (when the game tells you that you can use the bed to explore the game at night) go to the center of the town and talk to a group of boys, they will tell you what you have to do to make the scene go on. the hidden event of the photographer is activated once leyna has the first erotic dream, when she can explore the town you can go to talk to the photographer and activate the scene, soon after if you haven't done it and you meet Johan the scene is blocked for the rest of the game.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
the major event is the event of the last version, I have put it in f95 because although they published the version nobody put what was included in it.

and also, am I the only one that lately f95 is constantly failing to connect?
Oh no. Did I miss an event??? Last update was the card game, I hope thats what youre referring to. No worries, I play your game multiple times whenever I need that Bawdy itch scratched. Have no problem redownloading and going back. Also, this may end up being one of the rare games I may actually patreon. Says a lot, short list. Good work, already looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
the major event is the event of the last version, I have put it in f95 because although they published the version nobody put what was included in it.

and also, am I the only one that lately f95 is constantly failing to connect?
Some people theorize the site got DDoS by hackers, some said it was because so many users these day thus make it overload and can't function like normal, problem with cloudflare,... but so far nobody know what is happening so had to wait until Mods give us the answer

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Some people theorize the site got DDoS by hackers, some said it was because so many users these day thus make it overload and can't function like normal, problem with cloudflare,... but so far nobody know what is happening so had to wait until Mods give us the answer
Cloudfare is still causing trouble, a fix will be deployed in the next couple of days, what the mods said on discord

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Cloudfare is still causing trouble, a fix will be deployed in the next couple of days, what the mods said on discord
Ah! So that's what happen, I didn't have their discord so didn't know about it. Thank you let me know about the problem

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
in these last events there is no choice anymore, if Leyna fucks or not with other men depends on the decisions you have taken along the game, if your corruption is at low level she will not fuck with anyone.
my corruption for her was low tho i avoided many ntr scenes

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
i got and error on the breakfeast before the end of the festival, it repeat dialogs when a guy lift the skirt and repeats inifnite times, some got this error ?

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
so we're ending the game? Gonna be honest it feels like we just finished the prologue
this game was never thought to last a long time, it's better to continue with the original idea and finish the story when it has to finish than to extend it unnecessarily and end up screwing the project don't you think? anyway, I have more things prepared for the two main characters and the new one I am making is thought to last much longer

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
this game was never thought to last a long time, it's better to continue with the original idea and finish the story when it has to finish than to extend it unnecessarily and end up screwing the project don't you think? anyway, I have more things prepared for the two main characters and the new one I am making is thought to last much longer
After seeing so many abandoned, and never finished games here. I find your behavior in this matter quite refreshing.

Thank you so much for this :) (Finally a finished game not a Patreon Sponge)

• Red Heart

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
well, you're gonna finish your game and that is commendable considering how many games are abandoned here

Nail_Gun

Jan 10, 2018
Please add saves, I am pretty annoyed having to start again all the time.
You don't have to. More often than not you can overwrite the previous game files with the new version and use your old save.
May cause bugs if they decide to make retroactive changes to older events but with the way they are currently implementing content it has been working fine for the past few updates.

Reactions: ronan333 and taglag
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes