Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So im a little confused about the content, is this netorase, traditional ntr or are you playing the female and getting corrupted?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
So im a little confused about the content, is this netorase, traditional ntr or are you playing the female and getting corrupted?
So....

Johan the MC has a choice to fight for her in a vanilla-ish route. He also has a chance to stop certain events even after he's allowed things to escalate. There is no humiliation I can think of, just internal dialogue and denial which is what makes this game so hot. Nothing is mean spirited and there are a ton of openings in future updates for a possible sharing route. I personally prefer the sneaky stealth sex with Johan somewhat aware.

So no, there is no hard NTR depending on what choices you make. Some of the dialogue in a card game scene was a tad edgy for my taste because it had a character who actually addressed Johan but even that scene involved the MC getting pissed and breaking things up. I dont play the game from the persepctive of the MC, I play in basically God mode as you can also take control of the LI Leyna. *Assuming control!* I play this game like I play Mass Effect only there is no Sheperd, only the squadmates. Just picture a game where Kaidan was the MC and he was dating Liara or something. I would have Liara throwing blue pussy all around the universe behind his back if I could lol

Dec 27, 2021
Even the "vanilla" route isn't that, since there are several unavoidable scenes where she gets fucked by other guys whether you want it or not. I also wouldn't say nothing is mean-spirited, considering a lot of the guys in this game know she's married to you but attempt to fuck her regardless; oftentimes trying to do it sneakily right in front of your face. Most of the guys are definitely mean-spirited and only care about satisfying themselves and anyone else be damned, or stealing her away from you.

Either way, the game is definitely a combination of straight cheating and ntr, given that while you control the female mc, you can cheat, and while you control the male mc, she can (and in some cases, unavoidably will) get fucked by others.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Late Xmas present. Had to sub. With all these games I play there can only be handful of games I can support. This game is that good!! Desert Stalker is probably going to be next but this one beat it out by a slim margin mainly due to the update cycles.

kcharles

Jul 16, 2018
Late Xmas present. Had to sub. With all these games I play there can only be handful of games I can support. This game is that good!! Desert Stalker is probably going to be next but this one beat it out by a slim margin mainly due to the update cycles.
Come on hero!
We believe in you!

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
This looks good depending on what type of NTR story it is.

Btw, I've seen this type of 3D, semi-anime, art before. What program is used for it?

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes