Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
I think this game uses the format more or less optimally. The input of moving the character in a city etc, adds a lot imo, instead of "skip unread text" hold down ctrl :> (not complaining)
Fair.
But I prefer renpy mostly because of its "Auto" feature. I can sit back, relax, read the dialogues which move forward automatically until a choice/selection of a location appears.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i hope someone has a save with full corruption, my save file is too far ahead it isn't compatible :(

Dec 21, 2019
Well the last update was good. The type of stuff I expected the later stages of the game to have a lot more of. But at least we get some. Maybe there'll be one or two final scenes, maybe not, maybe just a more fleshed out finale with the "fertility" ceremony. Either way it's coming to an end soon. Cool first project, and I'll check out future ones, but I wonder if the devs actually progressed or learned anything from it. Updates didn't become more frequent or content rich over time, in fact some of the later ones were quite stale, there were no visual improvements or changes, they entirely stopped even attempting animations. If that's good enough for everyone then, oh well.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Wasn't there a way to avoid taking the boyfriend along to the photoshoot?
Depends on which photoshoot you mean. 3 of them are solo for Leyna, 3 of them the boyfriend joins. But there is no flexibility for each shoot on whether he joins or not.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'll update the walkthrough as soon as possible! But if you reached the necessary corruption points you will see all scenes.
The guys are making some changes, possibly to implement different endings :unsure: because of this I waiting a bit to update the walkthrough.
Anyway, this update was wonderful, I love to see cute and delicate Leyna exhibiting lustful desires in lascivious situations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: caschque

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
so the husband...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
honestly i did not give two fucks about him before but now i'm hyped for the resolution, Leyna is sexy and lovely but she belongs to the streets... or to the village in this case

Reactions: Ale3

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hey, in the last photoshot event (at the festival) some lines are not traslated also i think there's a bug with the routes, once I end it and she avoid to being public fucked the event restart but this time with public fucking.. This should explain why you said to restart the game but in my defence there was yet any note when i've download the update :D , about the spanish lines i think that is need to be fixed.

Btw still missing the 2nd photoshot, anybody know what to do or how to get it? From recollection room can see that there is a 2nd one but in the storyline i get always the 1st and then the 3rd skipping the 2nd.

Last edited:

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
hey, in the last photoshot event (at the festival) some lines are not traslated also i think there's a bug with the routes, once I end it and she avoid to being public fucked the event restart but this time with public fucking.. This should explain why you said to restart the game but in my defence there was yet any note when i've download the update :D , about the spanish lines i think that is need to be fixed.

Btw still missing the 2nd photoshot, anybody know what to do or how to get it? From recollection room can see that there is a 2nd one but in the storyline i get always the 1st and then the 3rd skipping the 2nd.
Just follow the what to do (walkthrough-ish) stone from top to bottom each day.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
This Is Wrong, or at least Misleading.
V0.2
When husband leaves her alone ...
Leyna visits the poster; 'What to do' list:
1. Go North, up the stairs. meet Alexa first time.
2. Talk to the photographer 1st time for photo session/job.
3. Go to the bar, play game with Tavern guests (Leyna tricked into performing handjob)
4.Go to the hot springs; get groped by men.
5. Talk to the photographer 2nd time; pick-up package at Shop; meet photographer for 2nd photo session.
6. Meet with Alexa; Go to River with her. (9 Corruption pts needed)
7. Return to Inn in Evening to meet Johan. End of Day.

Next Morning.
1. Spend Day together with Johan.
2. Go See the photographer for a new photo session (3rd job)
3. Walk West; direction of Festival. you will meet angry old man, talk to him...
- his son is a drunk guy in southeast of town, go talk with him, search for lost toolbox.
- go to "General goods" store; Find & click on the wooden box; then return toolbox to old angry dad.
4. Follow Old dad to Festival grounds for Tour. (??)

End of version; Not End of Day ??
V0.3
Wdym? You play v0.3?

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes