the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.9b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
(I see that someone has updated the page again without putting what is included in the new version, here it is)

I have to inform you about a couple of very very important things about this version, the first and most important is that unfortunately you have to play from the night festival event (the one where Leyna has to work at the food stall) to avoid bugs that affect this new version, I apologize but it is absolutely necessary.

The other thing is that the last event of this version is still to be finished, you can get to the end of it and it is still an event but in the route of more corruption the final big part is missing (which I will deliver next week)

This version includes:

three new events:

- the duel

- photo session at the festival

- the ritual

- four repeatable mini-events at the festival

- Bug fixes

- b: added invisible text boxes before continuing to the following images so that you can enjoy them without the text being in the way

you can download it

if you find any bugs please let me know, it helps me enormously with the process, I hope you enjoy it.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
(I see that someone has updated the page again without putting what is included in the new version, here it is)

I have to inform you about a couple of very very important things about this version, the first and most important is that unfortunately you have to play from the night festival event (the one where Leyna has to work at the food stall) to avoid bugs that affect this new version, I apologize but it is absolutely necessary.

The other thing is that the last event of this version is still to be finished, you can get to the end of it and it is still an event but in the route of more corruption the final big part is missing (which I will deliver next week)

This version includes:

three new events:

- the duel

- photo session at the festival

- the ritual

- four repeatable mini-events at the festival

- Bug fixes

- b: added invisible text boxes before continuing to the following images so that you can enjoy them without the text being in the way

you can download it

if you find any bugs please let me know, it helps me enormously with the process, I hope you enjoy it.
Yourself can update the page if your ownership, but I will do it for you.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Perhaps I am asking too much and perhaps I will seem ungrateful but is it so difficult to leave at least one save for each route in the archive?

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
why do these new updates get pushed without saves it happens legit everytime its not hard to just include a save before the events of a current patch

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
why do these new updates get pushed without saves it happens legit everytime its not hard to just include a save before the events of a current patch
You're absolutely right sir, I'll give you a handjob too so you can enjoy the experience without doing anything.
I see that you keep having the same problem every version and it seems extremely complicated for you to keep your saves, so I will upload as many as I can soon, when I get back home.

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
From the description and pictures, it looks good. I'll bookmark it and hope for someone to make a renpy version because I don't like RPGM (Not complaining)
I think this game uses the format more or less optimally. The input of moving the character in a city etc, adds a lot imo, instead of "skip unread text" hold down ctrl :> (not complaining)

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Ahh finally an update, i hope the game will not just send you back to the main screen anymore after you finished playing the update.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.9b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Don't have my phone near me so can't verify myself in your discord. Hope you'll see this.

It would be really nice if a save just before the current version was included. There's no way I'm playing through it all till the current version on Android. That's slower than on pc to begin with.

I appreciate your uploads regardless, I've used them often before. In this case it just didn't match my needs very well.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Don't have my phone near me so can't verify myself in your discord. Hope you'll see this.

It would be really nice if a save just before the current version was included. There's no way I'm playing through it all till the current version on Android. That's slower than on pc to begin with.

I appreciate your uploads regardless, I've used them often before. In this case it just didn't match my needs very well.
no save files are provided in the PC version and therefore they are also missing from my Android version.
for anything else search this thread.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
no save files are provided in the PC version and therefore they are also missing from my Android version.
for anything else search this thread.
That's understandable. I think it was the previous or the one before that where a save file was included. Hoped that was the case here.

Happy New Year.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes