Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well, Unless I Did something Wrong, The Morning scene in the Bar Is End of Content,...
(the scene just keeps looping)

I am surprised that the Town Mayor did not have a Bigger part.
As NONE of the Fucking perverts in town are capable of keeping their mouths Shut,
The Mayor would have heard about Leyna' Sexy Body,...

As Mayor, He could have agreed to Johan's Interview; under the condition that Johan & Leyna join him for dinner.
Dinner w/ wine (made Fresh from the 'horny' fruit which He grows in a garden).
And the 'horny' fruit leaves seeped in near boiling in bowls throughout living room & Dining room.
Johan's drinks could be laced with a lil sleeping aid; or Mayor has arranged for Johan to be 'distracted'.
While the Mayor has some Special 'quality-time' with Leyna.
(YES, It Is the Mayor's intention to Seduce Leyna willingly. Why Shouldn't He Have Her too?)

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I have actually played to Version 0.8, but Walk-thru has Yet to be Updated to version 0.9 thus far.
Yeah but its pretty cut and dry from the end of the walkthorugh. Pretty much just look for the shiny stuff around town. This is coming from a person like myself who hates doing anything else but fapping to these games and admiring the art or story. Im a huge gamer but I have zero interest in the "gaming" aspect of the these VNs. Its also why I stayed away from RPGM or many sandbox tags.

Reactions: hehe6666

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Next week my *ss.
I patron'd but my sub ran out. I see there is another game now. Bawdy is already a classic for me. Dev doenst have to do much more...but to quote the coach in The Waterboy...Only thing better than one crawfish dinners is 5 crawfish dinners! So I suppose an update to complete the game couldnt hurt. Doesnt truly need animations unless they end up being top tier KK animations.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
So is v0.9b the final version of the game with no proper conclusion? I believe I've played the corruption ending of this game where she went through the whole ritual, woke up in bed (or went back to the room, don't remember) and he wasn't there anymore, but it ends there if I remember. So is there a proper ending for this game, or is there going to be or is this just it? If so, that's kind of a shame because this game had/has a lot of potential for other stuff... Also, I love Leyna so her being sidelined now for another game kinda sucks... and the Gallery isn't finished either which is sad as well...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pantera1320

Nail_Gun

Jan 10, 2018
Feb 11, 2022 at 2:19 PM
Some news

Good afternoon everyone!
I'm still working on this month's version of Bawdy traditions and it will be ready on time so don't worry!
I also wanted to tell you about something I'm working on, many of you may not know it but I'm an illustrator, but I have a problem, my drawing style doesn't work very well with the erotic, so I've been working lately to improve in that aspect, making sketches etc, so in the near future I can make short comics with NTR theme for you.
I leave you a sketch I made yesterday to see what you think and if you like the idea for the future

[image of a hand drawn sketch here]

[poll yes or no]

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Some news

Good afternoon everyone!
I'm still working on this month's version of Bawdy traditions and it will be ready on time so don't worry!
I also wanted to tell you about something I'm working on, many of you may not know it but I'm an illustrator, but I have a problem, my drawing style doesn't work very well with the erotic, so I've been working lately to improve in that aspect, making sketches etc, so in the near future I can make short comics with NTR theme for you.
I leave you a sketch I made yesterday to see what you think and if you like the idea for the future

[poll yes or no]
Am I the only one getting the feeling that the Dev is taking on to much? Old game + new game and now comics. I hope he won't burn himself out.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Some news

Good afternoon everyone!

[poll yes or no]
Thats some cock-tease stuff right there not posting the sketch. But thank you for the announcement.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
LOL. People in this thread getting so pissed off and angry about a solo developer, whom most here won't financially support, not giving them fap material at a pace they want.

Deep breaths y'all. Don't want anyone accidentally ripping their dicks off with all that pent up frustration.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
The New game i liked it much more than this one . It has something very exciting in story like a cherry. And try to support him or to be a patreon , not to cry on pirate site that someone din't post last post or he is taking much more than a month.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
So is v0.9b the final version of the game with no proper conclusion? I believe I've played the corruption ending of this game where she went through the whole ritual, woke up in bed (or went back to the room, don't remember) and he wasn't there anymore, but it ends there if I remember. So is there a proper ending for this game, or is there going to be or is this just it? If so, that's kind of a shame because this game had/has a lot of potential for other stuff... Also, I love Leyna so her being sidelined now for another game kinda sucks... and the Gallery isn't finished either which is sad as well...
the game will have several endings don't worry

• Red Heart
Reactions: sanjita

Sirus804

Sep 12, 2018
Wow, $3 sub no longer good enough for the new version like it always has been. Now it's conveniently $13. Well, they didn't try to drag it out an extra month to get another round of subs from subscribers like I thought they would. Now, they just upped the price. Maybe I might sub again one day in the future, but that turned me away.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Wow, $3 sub no longer good enough for the new version like it always has been. Now it's conveniently $13. Well, they didn't try to drag it out an extra month to get another round of subs from subscribers like I thought they would. Now, they just upped the price. Maybe I might sub again one day in the future, but that turned me away.
what the hell are you talking about, always, ALWAYS, the $10 sub has had the game a day before, today when I get back from work I will publish it for others and in a few days I will publish it for free, I have been doing it this way for over a year and I will continue to do so

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes