Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
i used to be a big fan of Anna and TheOfficeWife until they made those 2 a bunch of cock-hungry nympho whores. This game makes it seem more like she's caught off gurad and mistakenly becomes a whore.
All 3 have their equal strengths. I hope Leyna always has the option of secret sex. Maybe the next iteration will be a wedding day theme with a bachelorette party. Maybe even a honeymoon back to village. Its those scenes where Johan is there and somewhat suspicious but completely oblivious at the sametime that get me. Brilliant writing. There is another game on this site that did this type of concept PERFECTLY. Last update for that game finally revealed what the character was thinking all along. Was one of the hottest scenes, setup, and dialogue Ive witness of any game. A part of me wants the LI in that game to makeup another bogus excuse to make the boyfriend ease his suspicions so the sneakiness can continue to ramp up even further.

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
All 3 have their equal strengths. I hope Leyna always has the option of secret sex. Maybe the next iteration will be a wedding day theme with a bachelorette party. Maybe even a honeymoon back to village. Its those scenes where Johan is there and somewhat suspicious but completely oblivious at the sametime that get me. Brilliant writing. There is another game on this site that did this type of concept PERFECTLY. Last update for that game finally revealed what the character was thinking all along. Was one of the hottest scenes, setup, and dialogue Ive witness of any game. A part of me wants the LI in that game to makeup another bogus excuse to make the boyfriend ease his suspicions so the sneakiness can continue to ramp up even further.
Could you please share the name of the game you're talking about?

Reactions: Ooh
Dec 21, 2019
Wow, this update was pathetic. I was trying to stay optimistic but come on, this was pretty much a waste of time. Your time, our time, everyone's time. The first scene is identical to a scene from like 10 updates ago, the very first festival day. Definitely not sexy enough for this point in the game, and it's the exact same scene we've seen before, so doubly uninteresting. Yawn. And the second scene didn't even show anything. Looks like my prediction was probably right, instead of delivering a bunch of proper full sex scenes after Leyna is finally corrupted, you'll make one such scene and then end the game. Well I hope the last day of the festival is absolutely mind blowing, but at this rate I'm honestly not counting on it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bawdy Traditions v0.8.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Alimama and labuah
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes