ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I need more of Leyna whoring around the town :coffee:

I represent my fellow fappers to demand free roam with repeatable H- events be added to the game without any compromise :devilish:, free roam should activate once story completes!!

If my/our demands are not met, then we shall go on a no fap strike:mad::mad:
Ummmm.. I don't think I could do that; my balls would explode.

I would also like to see Leyna revisit all the previous events free of all inhibitions and at maximum excitation when around those tent poles in town. If the game is ending, spike the water supply and end it with the biggest free-for-all orgy the town has ever seen.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
why do people say that I have abandoned this game? I keep updating it monthly and there is still time for it to be completely finished, as I have said countless times I will keep improving the game.
Don't listen to people who refuse to read previous posts, they are idiots who should just stop posting. Your game is awesome, keep up the great work.

Fuzzyhair

Jun 27, 2021
why do people say that I have abandoned this game? I keep updating it monthly and there is still time for it to be completely finished, as I have said countless times I will keep improving the game.
Don't worry about it, just see it as a compliment that people are eager and impatient for new content, it means you're doing a great job. As far as I can tell you interact a lot more with fans of this game, than many other content creators.

Though I have seen some interesting suggestion passing by ib this thread, so keeping an ear to the ground and listening to suggestions isn't a bad idea (if these ideas are actually possible/doable ofcourse)

So ignore the haters, listen to good tips and constructive criticism and most of all keep doing what you do, it has been successful so far :)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Wow he deleted my post I didn’t even say anything wrong, I wasn’t try to sound rude or anything but If I did Im sorry
Devs or original posters have no control over posts getting deleted as far as I know. Its the people that own the site/forums. I myself have had several of my posts deleted and I still have no idea why really because a reason is never really given.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Devs or original posters have no control over posts getting deleted as far as I know. Its the people that own the site/forums. I myself have had several of my posts deleted and I still have no idea why really because a reason is never really given.
You should see the reason in your alerts stating that your post was deleted. Most common reason: off-topic or deleted upstream off-topic posts.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You should see the reason in your alerts stating that your post was deleted. Most common reason: off-topic or deleted upstream off-topic posts.
I think I did with like one, but the rest were just gone with no information as to why which as much as I love this site was really annoying and irritating. In my view they should really only be deleting posts if they are offensive AND someone complains. I personally don't give a crap how insulting someone is to me I am not a snowflake, but I realize that many people are these days and the site owners have every right to do what they want.... its their site.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes