Koumi

Feb 17, 2018
Is there any chance in the future for you guys to share the KK cards? I know it's very basic but I find Alexa really, really attractive

Reactions: Soul_Devour

DDSDD

May 29, 2018
I was trying to open the game when instead this opened, and nothing clicking works. Any idea why it does this?

(NOTE: Those are my folders in the game folder so I obscured them, but I feel you don't need the names to figure out what is going on.)

Immagine 2022-04-24 153206.png

Luqueuris150

May 3, 2018
Hey, nice work on the game! Is there a save where we can view this new scene?
Here you go. Pick the choice to forgive her.

Aedirn Studio Leyna is really hot, seriously awesome design choices you made \o/. This became my favorite game. Whenever I have time, I will try to track some bugs to help.

EDIT: BTW I love those "plop" scenes

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2021
It's a shame that this game just boils down to penis size. I'm tired of netorare that depends on the size of the penis, the guy being black or who the cuckold is having a childish mentality. I would like to see more netorare because of the choices or because the girl is being corrupted, however the cuckold has an adult mindset or someone has actually experienced their 18-30's.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It's a shame that this game just boils down to penis size. I'm tired of netorare that depends on the size of the penis, the guy being black or who the cuckold is having a childish mentality. I would like to see more netorare because of the choices or because the girl is being corrupted, however the cuckold has an adult mindset or someone has actually experienced their 18-30's.
I tend to avoid games where the MC's only purpose is to be humiliated. I don't mind the MC losing the girl, but only if he deserves it (like if the player makes bad choices) or if he has the chance to win out over the bad guy.
From what I played of this game, seems he just picked a hoe for a wife and he's better off without her. But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Tuludag

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I tend to avoid games where the MC's only purpose is to be humiliated. I don't mind the MC losing the girl, but only if he deserves it (like if the player makes bad choices) or if he has the chance to win out over the bad guy.
From what I played of this game, seems he just picked a hoe for a wife and he's better off without her. But that's just my opinion.
I sure think the MC picked a hoe for a wife in this game. I still enjoy the game for what it is.

Jan 31, 2021
I sure think the MC picked a hoe for a wife in this game. I still enjoy the game for what it is.
I agree with you, his wife and the girl she knows in the place are hoe without a doubt. All because the husbands have small and dull penises compared to the locals. And apart from the netorare part that depends solely on the size of the penis and some loading screen bugs, the game is good. In front of her husband, I think the game could have the following options at the end: happy cuckold, get divorced and leave her in this place or, which I like best, commit suicide for not knowing how to deal with betrayal and humiliation.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2021
I'm not saying I will never play it again. Just that I would prefer a path where the MC can come out on top.
The vanilla path. In the lore of this game, you can't do it, because the main item, the main trigger, is the size of the penis, and that the husband doesn't have to go over the guys in the place. Therefore, the husband will probably only have to accept being a cuckold, or if there are more endings, ask for a divorce, commit suicide or stay being a cuckold even though he doesn't want to be.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
guys... there are literally several endings where Johan succeeds, in which he satisfies Leyna sexually and one in particular where Leyna has not had sex with anyone except Johan...
This month I will upload the extended endings where you can better understand the situations at the end, but if something tells you this game is that, even if you are not a man with the dick of a horse if you make an effort you can satisfy as well or better than a gifted man down there.

Dec 27, 2021
and one in particular where Leyna has not had sex with anyone except Johan...
Is there? There still must be paths I'm missing, then. I've played through the game several times and in my experience, no matter what choices I've made, there's always at least one asshole who'll stick it in her whether you want him to or not. I mean, unless you don't consider "sex" as simply penetration.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
guys... there are literally several endings where Johan succeeds, in which he satisfies Leyna sexually and one in particular where Leyna has not had sex with anyone except Johan...
This month I will upload the extended endings where you can better understand the situations at the end, but if something tells you this game is that, even if you are not a man with the dick of a horse if you make an effort you can satisfy as well or better than a gifted man down there.
Hmmm I will replay it then and see if I can get those paths. I still really like the game either way and it will be a favorite if I missed something and its something that improves the game for me.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Is there? There still must be paths I'm missing, then. I've played through the game several times and in my experience, no matter what choices I've made, there's always at least one asshole who'll stick it in her whether you want him to or not. I mean, unless you don't consider "sex" as simply penetration.
if there is a scene where there is penetration and you are in the low corruption path it must be a bug, I will check the events and try to correct the problem

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I usually don't like NTR games where you play the guy being cucked, and the focus is wholly on your humiliation. but when they make it so silly either by having the dude so stupid or oblivious or the girl needing a train ran by them, I honestly don't mind it like how its done here. the NPC's aren't super malicious but just horn-dogs, and the reasoning are so silly and amusing that it doesn't feel like NTR.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I usually don't like NTR games where you play the guy being cucked, and the focus is wholly on your humiliation. but when they make it so silly either by having the dude so stupid or oblivious or the girl needing a train ran by them, I honestly don't mind it like how its done here. the NPC's aren't super malicious but just horn-dogs, and the reasoning are so silly and amusing that it doesn't feel like NTR.
Seems like I agree with you because I keep coming back. :)

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
Some of these people complaining just have their own insecurities, it is like they describe what the whole game is about under the delusion it is constructive criticism like a straight complaining about a game for gay people and suggesting to take away gay content and vice versa, yeah this probably isn't for you. I normally put myself in the position of the guy taking advantage of the weaker guy, but that is just me and there are some guys that want to be the guy being taken advantage, and I am sure there are some women who might play that have there own takes. Personally, the vanilla path is not really the point of the game though the creator has kindly put it in there. And yeah while I agree there are too many one dude has big D but it is normally the MC or the main (black) antagonist and random women see it one time and lose all reason. Here it is different. The woman over many instances is just mentally broken down and eventually gives in. It is also done in a humorous and in a somewhat game logic way. I think it is a great game but could probably use a couple scenes before the last day of the festival events (cough wife getting creampied in photoshoot in front of hubby cough).

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes