Luqueuris150

May 3, 2018
Awesome update as always, Aedirn Studio . I loved the expansion of the endings and can't wait to play Bawdy's 2. I would love to help finance your work, but since I can't for now, I said I would try to look up for bugs to help, during any free time I had, so here are some:

- It seems the scenes 'flashback 2' and 'at the river with Alexa 2' are already available from the beginning in the gallery.
- When going back to the hot springs work for the last time, if you go back to the stairs after watching the flashback, it will repeat. I don't know if this is intentional, but maybe from the second time onwards, it could be offered the option to skip. Some other flashback scenes were behaving like that as well in the past version but I forgot to test'em all this time. But I will test them as I replay to find the other endings though.
- In the high corruption path, the sound of fucking keeps playing after the scene with the two guys in the poor part of the city before the ending. It keeps playing even during the endings.

Also, I don't know if that was the plan, but the city's peaceful music is playing during some lewd scenes, instead of the one with the lead bass that is usually played during scenes like that.

Thanks again for making my day!

PS: I finally discovered how to get the second photographer scene, the one with his grandson that I kept losing \o/.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
guys... there are literally several endings where Johan succeeds, in which he satisfies Leyna sexually and one in particular where Leyna has not had sex with anyone except Johan...
This month I will upload the extended endings where you can better understand the situations at the end, but if something tells you this game is that, even if you are not a man with the dick of a horse if you make an effort you can satisfy as well or better than a gifted man down there.
I noticed and I tip my hat because of that. I'm tired of those NTR plots whose focus is on humiliating the main protagonist because his freaking DNA wasn't generous with him and the writer thought this wasn't enough handicapping him to incapable of making any good basic decisions or react pathetically in obvious situations. So, I think you did a great job on this game Dev because of your creativity in the plot and giving the option to MC to do something.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
how to add saves into game ?
if you want to play with the saves that you had saved from other versions or that you have downloaded separately, you have to start the game, save, close the game and replace the saves folder with the one of the previous version or the one you downloaded.

Reactions: Yougiblack

VGOAT

Jul 16, 2021
Awesome update as always, Aedirn Studio . I loved the expansion of the endings and can't wait to play Bawdy's 2. I would love to help finance your work, but since I can't for now, I said I would try to look up for bugs to help, during any free time I had, so here are some:

- It seems the scenes 'flashback 2' and 'at the river with Alexa 2' are already available from the beginning in the gallery.
- When going back to the hot springs work for the last time, if you go back to the stairs after watching the flashback, it will repeat. I don't know if this is intentional, but maybe from the second time onwards, it could be offered the option to skip. Some other flashback scenes were behaving like that as well in the past version but I forgot to test'em all this time. But I will test them as I replay to find the other endings though.
- In the high corruption path, the sound of fucking keeps playing after the scene with the two guys in the poor part of the city before the ending. It keeps playing even during the endings.

Also, I don't know if that was the plan, but the city's peaceful music is playing during some lewd scenes, instead of the one with the lead bass that is usually played during scenes like that.

Thanks again for making my day!

PS: I finally discovered how to get the second photographer scene, the one with his grandson that I kept losing \o/.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey m8 how did u get the second photographer opened up? I still can't get it.

Luqueuris150

May 3, 2018
Hey m8 how did u get the second photographer opened up? I still can't get it.
Come back to him after going to the bar and hot springs before going to the river with Alexa for the first time. He will ask you to go to the clothing store to get his package and come back for this second session.

Reactions: VGOAT

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
this game was a serious let down. its the same ole same ole we've already seen 1000's of times. the entire town wants to do your wife, and of course her hubby is totally oblivious to everything. cliche. she's more than ready for anything anyone wants to do to her which makes her falling sorta blah. the plot was laughable, the art work was fair i suppose. didn't hit any glitches or bugs so that's plus. but as for the over all game, been there done that 1000's of times. they react the same in this one as they do in all of the NTR type. Just once id like to see one of these that wasn't just more of the same. but that'll never happen.
I mean, what were you expecting? Novel literature prize winning storyline?

sppf011

Jun 19, 2021
this game was a serious let down. its the same ole same ole we've already seen 1000's of times. the entire town wants to do your wife, and of course her hubby is totally oblivious to everything. cliche. she's more than ready for anything anyone wants to do to her which makes her falling sorta blah. the plot was laughable, the art work was fair i suppose. didn't hit any glitches or bugs so that's plus. but as for the over all game, been there done that 1000's of times. they react the same in this one as they do in all of the NTR type. Just once id like to see one of these that wasn't just more of the same. but that'll never happen.
saying that this is just like thousands of other games is unfair imo. i think the dev strikes a good balance here. the husband doesn't constantly wallow in self pity but he's also not a bumbling idiot who can't tell that something's up.

there are a couple of scenes where i felt like the wife just did something without any real prompting, but the vast majority made sense by "game logic" in my opinion. if i wanted total realism i'd marry someone and have them fuck others instead

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Is there a gallery unlocker or someone kind enough to drop a full save? I played this 2 or 3 times back when it was incomplete and now it feels a little boring to go through it all again, but I wanna see the new content.

DeathGripSQ

Jul 3, 2020
Everytime i save the game and then close the game i cant continue because it doesnt saved (Sry if my english is bad)

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes