Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Here is the new version of Bawdy Traditions.

What does it include? Well in this new version I have expanded the 6 endings to better understand each ending.

Also I have added a little detail at the end to thank the people who have helped me, but this detail is temporary, because I want to improve the video a lot.

You can download the new version

Dec 21, 2019
Okay so the endings aren't completely barren now. They're more like what they should've been in the first place. A few cgs sprinkled here and there for each ending. Still not proper full length sex scenes or anything.

Hopefully now the endings are done and the dev wont linger on them for several more months. Time to focus on next steps. Like whether you're going to add more scenes and images throughout the game (the thing that every feedback poll on discord said the game needed more of.) Or how you could possibly make all these endings relevant without splitting Bawdy 2 into way too many different paths.

Here are my ending saves for anybody that doesn't want to dig around to find their old ones, or slog through the game a bunch of times to get to the end. Might be missing 1 ending, not sure which one.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Not sure if it has been covered elsewhere, but do you have any plans for a next game/development?
I'm currently developing another game called The Hidden End, you can find it here, in F95
Anyone got a save for choise whether you can satisfy Leyna or not?

Save 1: High Corruption, Johan satisfies Leyna sexually. Save 2: Low Corruption Save 3: High Corruption, Johan does NOT satisfy Leyna sexually. Save 4: Medium Corruption
When will the gallery be fixed?
Soon, in the next update

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Why NTR, bruh? It's looks like it should be a cute story, but NTR... :alien:
it's fun to write, when I create a story the goal is to make the viewer feel something, if they get excited, disgusted, laugh or whatever, then I have succeeded in creating the story.
I like NTR because it leaves no one indifferent, for better or worse.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game was a serious let down. its the same ole same ole we've already seen 1000's of times. the entire town wants to do your wife, and of course her hubby is totally oblivious to everything. cliche. she's more than ready for anything anyone wants to do to her which makes her falling sorta blah. the plot was laughable, the art work was fair i suppose. didn't hit any glitches or bugs so that's plus. but as for the over all game, been there done that 1000's of times. they react the same in this one as they do in all of the NTR type. Just once id like to see one of these that wasn't just more of the same. but that'll never happen.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes