Justaweirdguy

Feb 5, 2018
Is there a gallery unlocker or someone kind enough to drop a full save? I played this 2 or 3 times back when it was incomplete and now it feels a little boring to go through it all again, but I wanna see the new content.
man i wish if you get a save forward it to me mate :D

Luqueuris150

May 3, 2018
Is there a gallery unlocker or someone kind enough to drop a full save? I played this 2 or 3 times back when it was incomplete and now it feels a little boring to go through it all again, but I wanna see the new content.
man i wish if you get a save forward it to me mate :D
Here are some saves, but you can find more through the last 3 or 4 pages.

I'm currently developing another game called The Hidden End, you can find it here, in F95

Here
Save 1: High Corruption, Johan satisfies Leyna sexually. Save 2: Low Corruption Save 3: High Corruption, Johan does NOT satisfy Leyna sexually. Save 4: Medium Corruption

Soon, in the next update

bprokof89

Oct 31, 2019
Great game and enjoying the other game dev is making. there was a similar game in early stages ntr bf and gf but they go to college, anyone know what that was called?

Reactions: Priappus

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Great game and enjoying the other game dev is making. there was a similar game in early stages ntr bf and gf but they go to college, anyone know what that was called?
Not an exact match, but is this the one you mean? NTR BF & GF (fiancee) go to a city (as college-age naive county hicks). Exploited Innocence

Very similar art style, and very early stages, which is why I thought it might be the one you're thinking of.

Reactions: cloudshoutarou

salvatore mangia

Aug 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me what can I save the game on android. I found a download for android but I don't know how to save the game. Please tell me

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes