3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
titlescreenedited.png

Overview:
This game is about a young couple, Emilia and Joseph. Both are 19 years old, have known each other since childhood and have recently decided to get engaged. They come from a very remote town called Rosecliff. This town is so remote that they see very little of the outside world. They do not even have internet access. Some people own a TV, but even that is extremely rare in Rosecliff. Most news comes from random travelers who happen to be passing through Rosecliff.
In Rosecliff, it is traditional to have to convince your parents to give their consent before you can marry your partner. In most cases, this persuasion is done by offering them money or working for them for a period of time. Emilia's parents did not need much convincing. Joseph's father, on the other hand, wants them to live outside of Rosecliff in a modern city for a while to gain experience and see the world before they commit to each other. Since they would both do anything to get married, they agree and move to a modern and "civilized" city called Coldburn. And this is where the game begins.

A young couple who are dumb and gullible, who have to start living in a city they do not know and they meet people who are more than happy to exploit their innocence for sexual and/or financial purposes. You'll follow their journey and the situations they have to live through in this new environment.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-01
Release Date: 2022-10-06
Developer: HannahHonGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux (v0.10): - -
Mac (v0.10.5)
: - -
Android HF (v0.10): - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Ser Lordypants thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

cut_1.png Church_2.png matt_2.png model_9.png bus_nomoney_4.png bar_2.png hosp_5.png I9gKPLn.png

Last edited by a moderator:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Great title and I like the general theme of it, but I didn't notice it was an rpgm one as I saw it while it was in the requests section... I got to the end but even if I hadn't I'd probably have quit out as the idea of doing that boring back and forth to the bar and another 3 days of monotonous work there would be more than I could stand.

Having the lady who tells you where to go is good, but it's kinda bad that's she's so necessary and you'd have no idea to go find the hospital and stuff on day that suddenly becomes a thing.

HannahHonGames

Mar 13, 2022
Great title and I like the general theme of it, but I didn't notice it was an rpgm one as I saw it while it was in the requests section... I got to the end but even if I hadn't I'd probably have quit out as the idea of doing that boring back and forth to the bar and another 3 days of monotonous work there would be more than I could stand.

Having the lady who tells you where to go is good, but it's kinda bad that's she's so necessary and you'd have no idea to go find the hospital and stuff on day that suddenly becomes a thing.
Hi! Yes, It's an RPGM and finding stuff is kinda part of RPGM games but I tried to make it as easy as possible. I am glad you played till the end of that version! I am not planning on updating the map any time soon and rather expand on the stories and fill the map with additional stories and npc's. The map is kind of small, so once you know where everything is, then this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

If there will be sharing/cuckold scenes, i'm in!!!
Definitely will be. It's gonna go more the netorare route though (without the losing the partner part). Joseph won't be willing to share or be cucked, but the couple will run into situations where they have no choice. I also want them to stay together. This is why I introduced the character Matthew, who functions kind of like a memory wipe at the end of each week through hypnosis.
So no matter what they have to go through, they will stay together.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Oo reading the summary i thought ... this is gonna be a sad story... reading the dev note ... T_T god how can someone be so mean to fictionnal characters they created themselves T_T well at least seem to have a firm idea of what he want to do and how he'll do it, being clear about it is a nice point too
dev seem interesting too bad he only deal out of my strike zone :S

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Definitely will be. It's gonna go more the netorare route though (without the losing the partner part). Joseph won't be willing to share or be cucked, but the couple will run into situations where they have no choice. I also want them to stay together. This is why I introduced the character Matthew, who functions kind of like a memory wipe at the end of each week through hypnosis.
So no matter what they have to go through, they will stay together.
i find this extremely intriguing. between this and your dev note... i'll definitely have to try it and keep an eye on it. hopefully the RPGM of it won't be too tedious. best idea for sure to fill out what you have with story and content before worrying about expanding more.

Reactions: Priappus

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The map is kind of small, so once you know where everything is, then this shouldn't be a problem anymore.
It's less about knowing the map... it's a little bit about just things randomly being a thing to do (like on the day you can go to the hospital I don't remember there being any natural discussion of her wanting to visit one or look around, you'd only know to do that if you talked to the hints npc)... but my main problem is stuff like going to the bar and working... so the first few days looked like this...

Leave the house, go the bus stop, pay/flash, slow couple of frames of her on the bus you can't quickly advance through, go to the bar, click the front bartender, go to the back, go to the back office, click on the owner, click out of the room, click on the next room, click to get changed, watch the same bit of her getting changed, click out of the room, back to the room with the owner, talk to him, back out of that room, back to the front, talk to the front bartender, click on 6 different customers, click back on the bartender, click on each of those customers again, go to the back, get changed, talk to the owner, go to the front talk to the bartender (can't even skip that bit or you can't leave), then leave, bus stop, go home, sleep, repeat... like doing that once was boring... being forced to do it each time is kinda hell... like if week 2 has you manually doing that 3 days of the week (even if there's a little bit more shown each time if her bum gets grabbed or something) then I've not got the energy to bother grinding through all the repetitive stuff I've done just to get snippets of the bits that are changing... like just show me how her day is changing, in like one click on the bar's front door.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes