3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
The linux-version isn't working for me. Anyone else?
At least the windows-version works.

Looks like a good game. I look forward to the next updates and hope that something will be changed about the long running distances.

potatoHead42

Oct 5, 2019
But I think you need to have a bus stop at each map, maybe have it where you only need to walk to the bus stop once then you can teleport to it from other ones after that
Couldn't agree more, a definitive improvement.

Reactions: Rizo

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I completely understand it, with what you mean by it feels like a grind. It's gonna be difficult though. I am planning to take some storylines where the MC's will be forced to make money for someone and the feeling of grind will kind of add to it. However, I will still try to make each day feel unique and engaging.
Load this up with as much grind as you can trust me the players will love it. ;)

Reactions: Adolfo

Arkade

May 23, 2017
It's a fun concept. If i'm playing an NTR game I like to try and fight against fate to add to the challenge and therefore have it be more of a "game".-.. perse.. But I still want to see the NTR content. Basically- I don't like where you're forced to play an incompetent MC. I'd rather have a choice that is more of a surprise in where it goes than have choices like Go to bed(NTR) or Call X. It just ruins all surprise and perspective for the game. So if you're making a game where it's difficult to avoid NTR than it is to run into it for the player- I think that's more exciting. And especially if it contains itself to the male mystery perspective where it's mostly teasing and not directly showing things the MC only can wonder about and be oblivious or just have suspicions about.

Problem is that v001. I'd like to keep an eye on it and just hope it ever reaches something that can be called complete rather than play this and then be let down the game just disappears along the way. So that's probably what i'll be wait for.. Do you have any seasonal range of when you'd like to have the game complete?

Barbarian259

Apr 18, 2021
Hi! Yes, It's an RPGM and finding stuff is kinda part of RPGM games but I tried to make it as easy as possible. I am glad you played till the end of that version! I am not planning on updating the map any time soon and rather expand on the stories and fill the map with additional stories and npc's. The map is kind of small, so once you know where everything is, then this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Definitely will be. It's gonna go more the netorare route though (without the losing the partner part). Joseph won't be willing to share or be cucked, but the couple will run into situations where they have no choice. I also want them to stay together. This is why I introduced the character Matthew, who functions kind of like a memory wipe at the end of each week through hypnosis.
So no matter what they have to go through, they will stay together.
hi, great game.

hint: add pregnancy.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
I tried to find the hospital, but i cannot see it anywhere on both maps?!
Go north through the bar then go straight to the left. You will see hospital in the left corner and police station on the right corner. If you keep going straight up you will also find the spa.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
The game looks nice and promising wish it the best but It needs a lot of improvements. Maps are empty which Im pretty sure more content will be added with the updates but you also cant reach there unless you go on foot and you have to go through several maps on foot running aimlessly. Its easy to miss it too. Being able to choose a location through the bus and being able to use Bus to go back would be a nice addition. Especially if a groping scene and such is added to the bus scenes at night. Or a metro system which will be even better for night encounters. Also bundle of musics would be nice instead of the same one. There is only one music for the whole game and no ambient sounds and such.

Also you have to talk to the same person several times when you are working which gets annoying especially on the bar. You talk to the bartender which tells you to talk to dad instead but if you dont talk to the bartender you cant open the door to the office where his the dad is. You go talk to the dad, he sends you to change, you change, go back, and start talking to bartender twice. You do your job by taking everyones orders. You serve them. You go back to the bartender finish the job and then he tells you to talk to the boss. You go back talk to the boss, change your outfit and then get out. And there is no way to like skip the scenes. Bus scenes take too long even nothing is happening for example. And even when someone is groping you on the bus, there are two options. To stop it or to ignore it. If you ignore, nothing happens. The bus scene ends. If you choose to stop, a new scene appears where you cover your butt with your hands. There probably isnt a groping scene completely I guess? We will see.

Edit: You also walk too slow inside the house.

Edit 2: I got stuck on the second hypnosis therapy. After talking to matt I appear outside the building. Then I try to go home but cant. It says I still have things to do. I talk to grandma and she tells me to go home. I've tried going far to hospital and such but doesnt work either. I can keep going to the matthew and talk again and again. Its in a loop.

Edit 3: Found that its a bug that only happens if you go back in and talk to matthew again after the therapy while its night instead of noon. Then you will get hardstuck. Just talk to matthew around noon then go to your house. Do not accidentally go back to the building. Normally you shouldnt be able to get back in after your session.

Edit 4: Bruuh the game ends right after. Damn Ive thought there were a lot more content due to some of the screenshots and the main menu images. Like the spa, putting your hands on the wall, camera scene and such. I guess its being worked on but not added to the game yet as a scene.

Last edited:

Spike2

May 27, 2021
It's a great game! Keep me wanting more! It seems to promise a lot! I hope for soon updates.

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
good game so far wish i could support, game seems little simular to Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris

HannahHonGames

Mar 13, 2022
new update released :D 0.04 with a new in-game week!

Is it available for Android?
Yes sir! 0.04 is on android too.

Will there be public releases for new updates?
I am planning on releasing the game to the public each time i'm done with an in-game week or feel like it's good to go for another update. If you want to get more than that and updates in between with sneak peeks and stuff you gonna have to sub to my patreon :D

It's a fun concept. If i'm playing an NTR game I like to try and fight against fate to add to the challenge and therefore have it be more of a "game".-.. perse.. But I still want to see the NTR content. Basically- I don't like where you're forced to play an incompetent MC. I'd rather have a choice that is more of a surprise in where it goes than have choices like Go to bed(NTR) or Call X. It just ruins all surprise and perspective for the game. So if you're making a game where it's difficult to avoid NTR than it is to run into it for the player- I think that's more exciting. And especially if it contains itself to the male mystery perspective where it's mostly teasing and not directly showing things the MC only can wonder about and be oblivious or just have suspicions about.
I am planning on doing something like that. There will be some stories in it that resolves around that. Some are just simple choices like a VN. For example I am also planning (not making a promise now) to bring in some kind of fighting mechanic that gives people the opportunity to avoid certain situations like molestation, rape and stuff like that and not just from Emilia's perspective. I wouldn't mind some kind of side story where the winner gets the girl for a night sort of thing.

Problem is that v001. I'd like to keep an eye on it and just hope it ever reaches something that can be called complete rather than play this and then be let down the game just disappears along the way. So that's probably what i'll be wait for.. Do you have any seasonal range of when you'd like to have the game complete?
I can't tell you when the game will be complete. Story wise I have certain ideas already how the game might end. But till then it's gonna be a bunch of little storylines both character's have to go through.
I have some ideas to have each week tell their own little complete storyline as well. One of those ideas for example is they both apply for a reality TV show like big brother and the whole update will be just in that setting.
The hospital storyline will also result in a week of it's own story and setting, but I don't wanna spoiler too much of what I have planned.

Also I read the feedback and I understand that many dislike the walking. As of 0.04 that's still gonna be a thing. I acknowledge that feedback though and will bring in a setting to travel faster through the map. I'd like it to make somewhat sense though. So I might introduce it first when maybe the bus groping goes a little too far and Emilia gets PTSD from using the bus and gets a bike or something for fast-travel :D

Hope you enjoy 0.04 though everyone! ^^

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes