3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The "save" button is greyed out ... Anyone know how to fix that?
I noticed that during certain scenario's. Play through that particular scene, and see if the save comes back.

If so and you really want to save before that scene you may for now have to drop back to and older save just before entering that scene.

Renpy is only game engine that really allows saves almost anywhere.

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
v0.04
Currently, and most likely to remain, a walking simulator. If your game can be greatly improved by moving to Ren Py, it's a bad RPGM game. Smaller maps, more jump points, some dialog variation for the grindy spots, and get rid of the fade to black between stills animation and most of the complaints go away. I like the granny, but you shouldn't need her. If there was actually more to discover, then walking around looking at things would lead to the key discoveries. There are also some basic RPGM stuff - like having a NPC join the MC while walking - that needs some serious polish. Sadly, it almost seems as if the only thing wrong here is the platform. If you are going to use RPGM, you really need to avoid it's pitfalls and play to its strengths.

Reactions: erxc

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
After playing the update, the biggest issue is the walking everywhere. When70% of the playtime of the game is spent walking to and from locations, it's bad design. The corruption is nice and the pace of it is fine but the sheer amount of walking is tedious and really spoils it. Post above me pretty much hits in all the rest. I'll hold of on playing more updates for a while in the hopes some things get addressed. I wish you the best of luck though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I don't mind RPGM games they for me can do a good job of giving depth to a game, Rather than just loading one image after another with no real mental image of the distance traveled and the type of area you have moved too.

However I do hope they add more bus stop areas to speed up moving around.

It does have a good deal of walking around in it, but I would assume as new as the game is that there may be a lot more additions planed for some of those dead spots.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Nice game . Ver 5 is out and i was going to take it from patreon , but 10 $ is a bit to much for a little update.
Looking forward to new updates .

Reactions: toxiclife and Rizo

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
wow how lazy are people, I played through the entire thing. You call this too much walking? Jesus people these days want instant gratification. Go play something else if you don't like that you have to push a few buttons for like 30 seconds. Pathetic. I personally think the game is great and can't wait for more. Dev, please keep up the good work and don't listen to these idiots.

toxiclife

Jan 26, 2020
On Patreon v0.06 is already out - I would consider subscribing, but I can't see any change-log. Would be great to publicly announce what new content is added on your Patreon.
probably another week in game, since the previous update to 0.05 was like that

Wait I think I saw a post about 0.06 on their patreon, but probably wouldn't be able to see it until you subscribe.

It's funny that discord server is only accessible to patreons, like 3-8 dollars just for getting access into the server and support is a little too much imo.. Especially when there is so little content to actually need help.

A better marketing strategy would be to have people gain access to discord server (for free) and be able to see snips or even text description of how you plan to develop in the future updates. Paying money and getting access to the discord server is like opening Amazon's mystery box, you pay and you don't know whats in it.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
Damn, we fell 2 versions behind. Sucks. Probably because the dev doesn't even give the game to the first 2 patreon tiers, just the 3rd. Can't say I've ever seen that one before. Fucking cringe.

Reactions: Spike2
Dec 21, 2019
Well I subbed. Got impatient and baited into wasting 10 bucks on this for the first and last time. The last 2 versions are not full weeks like the previous updates, not even close. Just 1 day each and not even a single tit is shown. Waste of time, truly not worth uploading, so I won't bother. Wish I knew that beforehand but on most patreons even the most basic info about what the updates actually contain is paywalled. Great system huh.

Btw the discord is just 90% the dev talking to one single other person about irrelevant stuff, and to some extent talking about plans for the future development. Different storylines, hospital scenes, police scenes, yada yada. And talking about how "animations are hard" so the game probably won't contain any, or very few.

Based on what we've seen so far this is gonna be one of those games where they skimp on renders, animations, and sex scenes and the "sexiness" will come from the concept and the dialogue. Kind of common in rpgms. Just like spending 80% of your time walking lol.

mer2333

May 2, 2020
You are right man. I also got baited for two updates. In fact, nothing interesting. I asked the developer a question, but he didn't answer for 4 days. It's a pity, the game seemed promising.

Reactions: LarryF

toxiclife

Jan 26, 2020
Well I subbed. Got impatient and baited into wasting 10 bucks on this for the first and last time. The last 2 versions are not full weeks like the previous updates, not even close. Just 1 day each and not even a single tit is shown. Waste of time, truly not worth uploading, so I won't bother. Wish I knew that beforehand but on most patreons even the most basic info about what the updates actually contain is paywalled. Great system huh.

Btw the discord is just 90% the dev talking to one single other person about irrelevant stuff, and to some extent talking about plans for the future development. Different storylines, hospital scenes, police scenes, yada yada. And talking about how "animations are hard" so the game probably won't contain any, or very few.

Based on what we've seen so far this is gonna be one of those games where they skimp on renders, animations, and sex scenes and the "sexiness" will come from the concept and the dialogue. Kind of common in rpgms. Just like spending 80% of your time walking lol.
That is truly sad.. I saw so much potential :/ thanks for letting us know what it's like though

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
huh that doesn't sound great. I really liked what I played and I will follow this game to see what happens and hope the future updates are better then these ones you described.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes