3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well two updates i tried the pointless RPGM walking around wasting time with practically nothing to do with a bland routine that almost made me fall asleep. Once a week you get a barely grope then just a butt pic all week long. Is it really gonna be feel this empty? Forced to a route with the yoga chick when i wanted to go back to the bar to get stuck. And i most be dumb because i quit before managing to get the correct choices to get that guys attention.

Reactions: crisbr and 5554432

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
Game is good. Teasing, naive stupid girl... A lot of walking...

I stuck in event, where Sandra and Emilia tries to steal money from man in cafe. What the right questions? Tried any, but when Sandra put hand in his pocket - game over.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Game is good. Teasing, naive stupid girl... A lot of walking...

I stuck in event, where Sandra and Emilia tries to steal money from man in cafe. What the right questions? Tried any, but when Sandra put hand in his pocket - game over.
crush/eyes/attractive/first sight/hang out if i remember right don't know if any other combination work or if it lead to something else

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So love the game, but have to agree with a few others in that the Sandra route isn't a favorite. I really wish there was a way to make that optional/choose not to do it. I much prefer the bar route and wish there was more of that. Other then that I love the game an am really looking forward to the next release.

Keep up the great work.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I played the game for the first time. I like it and will follow going forward.

It's a slow burner, but by v0.07 you can see that things are starting to happen. I like that the dev makes most of the plots avoidable (choose "Not that gullible" for instance), but if you decline them, I think the game would end up kind of empty (although I did not try that to confirm). Female protagonist is evolving (less complaints about getting naked), but not too fast.

The main suggestion for me is that even though we see the protagonist's inner thoughts (e. g. *Is someone touching my butt?*), there are few dialogues about her emotions (e.g. feeling violated or aroused) and how it makes her feel (e.g. pain or pleasure). Maybe those will come later as she changes mentally, but so far it seems like a missed opportunity to add depth to the female protagonist's experience.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
The Bus:

No one groped her on the bus in the updated week. Is it scripted, RNG, or have conditions to trigger?
I like the eyes she makes right after telling the bus driver "Fine." lol
I think after doing it so many times, she should shift to more of a "Whatever" stance.
Then when he sees showing her tits is no longer of any concern to her, the Driver upps the stakes.
Crotch too!
Then progress till he's creampieing her so she can save 5 credits. :LOL: Then after the passengers watch the coital conjugation, there'd be a chance that it may spark off something a little more. ;)

Hopefully her "using her charm" will be practice for later and with her actually following through. I also hope she'll reach the point she'll go back to the bar, and not only allow groping, then later reach the stage she'll allow them to bend her over a table/bar and nail her. We'll probably have to wait till starts to like getting groped on the bus before she'll even consider that though.

Dr:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked how Sandra was actively trying to corrupt Emilia, and it didn't bother me that she showed off E while E was changing, but damn, what a bitch. If she gets arrested, and I won't feel sorry for her.

Just my feedback/suggestions.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Got stuck here while going to Sandra's home for the second time (The day after going to the store and getting clothes for free). Once I get into Sandra's house there is no interaction with her whatsoever. Can anyone help? is this a glitch or the game ends here?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Got stuck here while going to Sandra's home for the second time (The day after going to the store and getting clothes for free). Once I get into Sandra's house there is no interaction with her whatsoever. Can anyone help? is this a glitch or the game ends here?
You need to go to Matthew first (hypnosis)

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
You need to go to Matthew first (hypnosis)
if it's the problem where you get in her house and you can go through her i got the same issue....just place yourself in front and press the key to interact with her

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
if it's the problem where you get in her house and you can go through her i got the same issue....just place yourself in front and press the key to interact with her
That did the trick! Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes