3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

toxiclife

Jan 26, 2020
So version 0.08 was a step into the nice direction, at least for me. Sandra's present (the ability we all waited for!) really made the game less of a hassle. I personally don't really enjoy Sandra's storyline but that present made her the angel of the game.

I was also surprised by the animation in the Spa, that was a pleasant surprise because I really didn't expect a real animation, and thought that the game will go the whole way with just picture moving bit by bit to fake animate.

Overall a nice update!

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Really starting to not like the game, this Sandra route is annoying. Really wish there was choices and more bar content.

update:

I should have waited until I finished the update. Yes I don't care for the Sandra route but the rest was quite good. Looking forward to more.

Last edited:

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Definitely will be. It's gonna go more the netorare route though (without the losing the partner part). Joseph won't be willing to share or be cucked, but the couple will run into situations where they have no choice. I also want them to stay together. This is why I introduced the character Matthew, who functions kind of like a memory wipe at the end of each week through hypnosis.
So no matter what they have to go through, they will stay together.
Interesting... Now I just hope this Matthew also can wipe out our... I mean players bad memories maybe trauma, after saw something "incredible" in this game... :sneaky:

Time to become stone Emote everyone ~lol

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
sorry guys, for me the travelling is completely bugged in this update.
love the game, but... i either go through the bus sign/nothing happens on the edge of maps.

used the save above.

• Haha

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I mean drug part has already been introduced in this update (0.08), idk where you are getting the black couch casting and prison scene stuff but the game honestly really baby-ish form at the moment to expect too much.
Well the black couch casting is in the main picture of the game at page 1. (Top left corner).

Police prison is just something I hope for...lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: toxiclife

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i'm gonna be honest, i liked everything aside from Sandra, in fact i like her less now, why?
1- the landlord thing (i was looking forward to the blackmail storyline)
2- the stealing thing ( normally i like that class, my main character in every game if possible will always go the thief/assassin line, and 99% of the time i love the characters on that class, but i hate Sandra, she's not cool, funny or interesting, she's just a thieving bitch, a rat and i don't like people like that)
3 - her personality is just not likeable( the only thing good about her is the model)

Sandra aside, the update was pretty good, the bus scene was great, the Spa was amazing, the Hospital gets better every time although, i expected more from Mathew
also i hope we get more diversity later on, the game is a bit linear at the moment

Wreggx

Aug 27, 2017
There is so much potential in this, but the sex scenes feel very forced and obvious. Every outcome is very predictable and too convinient to avoid consequences.

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes