3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Finally finished the content after two days, the bike is such a godsend though I will miss the bus bros. Taken away too soon, same as the bar crowd, just when things were getting interesting.

Glad the content is far enough that everything from now on will be dark, spicy content.

Reactions: Looper9 and odynson

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Finally finished the content after two days, the bike is such a godsend though I will miss the bus bros. Taken away too soon, same as the bar crowd, just when things were getting interesting.

Glad the content is far enough that everything from now on will be dark, spicy content.
Totally agree, the bus and the bar were 2 of my favs though the update was good and the bike like you said really makes it better.

genfetish

May 13, 2020
I'm in Sandra's house to meet her after second Yoga, but I can't seem to interact with anything. I walk through her. I think the latest game is bugged somehow.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I'm in Sandra's house to meet her after second Yoga, but I can't seem to interact with anything. I walk through her. I think the latest game is bugged somehow.
I had to reload from earlier saves a few times, I think that was one of them. It worked the 2nd time for me.... not sure why.

Reactions: genfetish

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
same ole same ole, everyone's doing the chick but her hubby, like we've not seen that 1000's of times. and they act the same as they do in all of them, this is just like all the ntr games. in every detail. even one hand play ability.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
same ole same ole, everyone's doing the chick but her hubby, like we've not seen that 1000's of times. and they act the same as they do in all of them, this is just like all the ntr games. in every detail. even one hand play ability.
I mean your not wrong but isn't this what ntr games are? This one isn't exactly the same, they each have their own flavor and differences but yes in the end its the same type of game.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
was one best story
but why make path with wife get kidnap and slave
lot ppl not like slave story and better make choice with this way story go

Reactions: frankiller79

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Old saves appear to break the game, too bad, not worth regrinding.

EDIT: I used the save provided by NothingToSayX1 and it worked, but had $95 less than what I had at that point.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes