3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
while doctor coming to prison girls , its a bug that always need to restart game , cause dr hrd.. isn't doing anything

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Wonder if the author is slowly losing steam, holy crap this update was bad

Edit: can someone post a full save for this version?
Yea unfortunately i agree. I thought the storyline for this update was friggin awful. This game started off in a really great direction and its starting to be destroyed. The whole milking cows thing and Emilia just going missing was just awful plus I think if something like this were to actually happen its way to early. Idk I did not like this update at all. As much as I want Emilia to turn into a slut this update was terrible. Hopefully he can change direction and do something else because that was disappointing.

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
I don’t know which version I finished playing, but I couldn’t reach the end of 0.9, I almost died of boredom:(

Reactions: skryks

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
i just wanna say GOD DAMN dude played this game for 45 minutes and still NOTHING to really get off to i only have an hour before to whack off before everyone else in my house wakes up glad all i could do today was walk around this slow af game. NOT!!!!

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone have a save that works after the docter comes in cause it freezes for me. I tried a save that someone on the last page provided but it didn't work.

Riggoth

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone have a save that works after the docter comes in cause it freezes for me. I tried a save that someone on the last page provided but it didn't work.
I had this happen. To keep it from locking up, you need to talk to the prisoner NPC from the side ONLY. Should work then...

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Let's wait for the next update.

Agree the past one was a bizarre update but let's have a little bit of faith in the developer.

Maybe he understood that this update didn't land very well.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
You know, 0.08 was starting to go in a direction I really liked. A bit of corruption, story was fleshing out, characters were becoming a bit more interesting...

But 0.09 has taken my hopes and expectations out for dinner, bought them the most expensive steak on the menu, expensive wine, lots of flirting. Then taken them to the movies and gave a little bit of a caress on the leg, to then whisper gently in their ear "Let's take this back to my place", only to get back to hers and find out she's a dude.

This update was fucking diabolical and I pray that whole week is removed and replaced with something that, oh, I don't know...

ACTUALLY MAKES FUCKING SENSE

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
You know, 0.08 was starting to go in a direction I really liked. A bit of corruption, story was fleshing out, characters were becoming a bit more interesting...

But 0.09 has taken my hopes and expectations out for dinner, bought them the most expensive steak on the menu, expensive wine, lots of flirting. Then taken them to the movies and gave a little bit of a caress on the leg, to then whisper gently in their ear "Let's take this back to my place", only to get back to hers and find out she's a dude.

This update was fucking diabolical and I pray that whole week is removed and replaced with something that, oh, I don't know...

ACTUALLY MAKES FUCKING SENSE
Pure poetry! Love it

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes