3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

SuperManolo

May 20, 2022
Ok this week 0.9 was really bad and bland.
First i think it is a very wasted week since there is literally only one scene of emilia and another of the policemen with a random woman.

-I think that it was still too early for Emilia to be kidnapped and it was very badly handled in terms of history, that in the end you said that she went to his town and the police and friends should stop searching her tha honestly is very stupid considering that is really weird that the husband never knew about that. (I honestly feel like the kidnapping could have been played off as some kind of bad ending)

-You no longer have decisions every new week which would really be nice to give us an idea of what paths to take for example keep going to the bar and ignore sandra or look for another job etc. (I feel like you should take a few updates to add more routes and improve the story)

to get something positive out of this week is that basically it opens us that now the police will "interrogate" emilia (I just hope it's not a full week like this and it's like once a week until you pay for the search), It could also make Matthew get more involved in the story, such as maybe inviting Emilia on Fridays (or other day) to "hang out" since he literally spent a lot of money saving her and maybe he wants to use his hypnosis to "reward" himself for everything.

I honestly hope you take some time to rethink the story since it is an interesting game and I see a lot of potential in it, it's just a matter of planning it better. (You should also continue with animations on the images or at least in more important scenes).

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Ok this week 0.9 was really bad and bland.
First i think it is a very wasted week since there is literally only one scene of emilia and another of the policemen with a random woman.

-I think that it was still too early for Emilia to be kidnapped and it was very badly handled in terms of history, that in the end you said that she went to his town and the police and friends should stop searching her tha honestly is very stupid considering that is really weird that the husband never knew about that. (I honestly feel like the kidnapping could have been played off as some kind of bad ending)

-You no longer have decisions every new week which would really be nice to give us an idea of what paths to take for example keep going to the bar and ignore sandra or look for another job etc. (I feel like you should take a few updates to add more routes and improve the story)

to get something positive out of this week is that basically it opens us that now the police will "interrogate" emilia (I just hope it's not a full week like this and it's like once a week until you pay for the search), It could also make Matthew get more involved in the story, such as maybe inviting Emilia on Fridays (or other day) to "hang out" since he literally spent a lot of money saving her and maybe he wants to use his hypnosis to "reward" himself for everything.

I honestly hope you take some time to rethink the story since it is an interesting game and I see a lot of potential in it, it's just a matter of planning it better. (You should also continue with animations on the images or at least in more important scenes).
I just am unsure if the Dr was boinking her when he stood behind her each day.

Kegji

Apr 13, 2019
Guys, I stumbled upon two bugs: can't save, and can't change anything in the options, cause game crashes when I try to exit them

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game is just like all the ntr type. everyone's screwing the chick but her hubby. cliche. and exploited innocents is a lie, she's no more innocent than i am. and even if you say no to all the crap it still happens wheather you like it or not. why put in a choice if your choice doesnt matter? and as for the chars they are the same ole same ole. stupid as a box of rocks and hubby is like always oblivious to everything thats going on. like we've not seen that 1000's of times. this isnt a game its a jerk off aid, i say this bc it tells you everywhere to go and everything to so...whoa some challenge. this game is insulting to gamers and stupid ppl everywhere. why someone would praise this abortion is beyond me. the art work is so so. the story is the same ole cliche, my advice skip this game in favor of a swift kick in the balls. you'll enjoy both the same.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game they are too fucking dumb for me.. it's one thing slow corruption.. but I HATE it when MC are just fucking retards... It feels like I am watching a game where someone picked up a mentally handicapped pair of people and just abused them. Oh yeah we don't know you but we trust you go on and hypnotize me.

Fuck this is nothing but how to make a game about running around fucking everyone with no plot. Hypnosis the weakest damn bull shit plot there is.. As soon as we got that in the first 5 minutes of game.. I didn't even care to see any scenes.. deleted.

If you like them stupid retarded stories about hypnosis and retarded kids with the intelligence of an 8 year old.. this game is for you. WHY can't anyone do proper corruption game.. they always take cop outs. Corruption usually starts with hey let us girls go out and party... you go to the party to watch them all making out or fucking... the girl sits there getting horny but they never force her and the thoughts of what happened keep coming back.. than running into someone else making out or seeing sex.. slowly the girl starts to get ideas and she is starting to get corrupted.. but hey let me fondle your boobs as a check up like another stupid corruption game.. Ugg... These are badly done corruption games.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This game they are too fucking dumb for me.. it's one thing slow corruption.. but I HATE it when MC are just fucking retards... It feels like I am watching a game where someone picked up a mentally handicapped pair of people and just abused them. Oh yeah we don't know you but we trust you go on and hypnotize me.

Fuck this is nothing but how to make a game about running around fucking everyone with no plot. Hypnosis the weakest damn bull shit plot there is.. As soon as we got that in the first 5 minutes of game.. I didn't even care to see any scenes.. deleted.

If you like them stupid retarded stories about hypnosis and retarded kids with the intelligence of an 8 year old.. this game is for you. WHY can't anyone do proper corruption game.. they always take cop outs. Corruption usually starts with hey let us girls go out and party... you go to the party to watch them all making out or fucking... the girl sits there getting horny but they never force her and the thoughts of what happened keep coming back.. than running into someone else making out or seeing sex.. slowly the girl starts to get ideas and she is starting to get corrupted.. but hey let me fondle your boobs as a check up like another stupid corruption game.. Ugg... These are badly done corruption games.
After ranting at the moon....

... Please note indicate games that fill your requirements list in terms of corruptions.... Names out....

Need some base line in order to criticise something, give me some name of your definition of good... Then we can talk

Reactions: KRanseyer and Kegji

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I did post some examples of a good corruption.

Girl invited to a party by her girlfriends and ends up seeing them making out or fucking... the girl sits there not sure what to do and slowly finding herself getting aroused. She leaves but that memory of what happens continue to linger. She finds herself running into more situations like this because sub-consciously she is curious. Possibly researches it on the net. Starts watching it on the net, toys start to come into play. The slow progression until it escalates into possibly exhibition or some other that she finds online like BDSM. This is how a good slow corruption starts.. the mental from seeing something she has avoided but ran into by accident or the girlfriends intentionally led her into to be one of them the crowd.

Another good beginning for corruption is accidentally walking in on a boy could be her brother and he is masturbating. The best corruption stories start out more innocently and starts with exploration not someone says hey you trust me right let me hypnotize you.

Many good ways to start with good corruption she runs into an exhibitionist and is fascinated that a girl would do that. Wonders why a girl would do that curiosity gets to her and she starts to read about it on the internet and reads about the stories of exhibitionist and she starts to get turned on from the thought.

The physical comes later after she either decides to explore it with a boy she likes, brother, or does exhibition and gets caught. Now you start to progress the speed of the corruption. These are believable type stories and some of the best corruption stories or games read or played that felt more believable.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I did post some examples of a good corruption.

Girl invited to a party by her girlfriends and ends up seeing them making out or fucking... the girl sits there not sure what to do and slowly finding herself getting aroused. She leaves but that memory of what happens continue to linger. She finds herself running into more situations like this because sub-consciously she is curious. Possibly researches it on the net. Starts watching it on the net, toys start to come into play. The slow progression until it escalates into possibly exhibition or some other that she finds online like BDSM. This is how a good slow corruption starts.. the mental from seeing something she has avoided but ran into by accident or the girlfriends intentionally led her into to be one of them the crowd.

Another good beginning for corruption is accidentally walking in on a boy could be her brother and he is masturbating. The best corruption stories start out more innocently and starts with exploration not someone says hey you trust me right let me hypnotize you.

Many good ways to start with good corruption she runs into an exhibitionist and is fascinated that a girl would do that. Wonders why a girl would do that curiosity gets to her and she starts to read about it on the internet and reads about the stories of exhibitionist and she starts to get turned on from the thought.

The physical comes later after she either decides to explore it with a boy she likes, brother, or does exhibition and gets caught. Now you start to progress the speed of the corruption. These are believable type stories and some of the best corruption stories or games read or played that felt more believable.
But does exist on F95 a game that match your requirements?
If yes, which one?

DHacker_X

Jul 12, 2021
The game just freezes after the doctor's second visit to the cell.

During the first it was the same a couple of times, but a few restarts helped with it.
Almost the same here, If I load my save at the end of v0.8, its like they are walking thru water. Then I restarted and did one save. When I load that same thing happens. Might be a bug oin the load routine.

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
this game is just like all the ntr type. everyone's screwing the chick but her hubby. cliche. and exploited innocents is a lie, she's no more innocent than i am. and even if you say no to all the crap it still happens wheather you like it or not. why put in a choice if your choice doesnt matter? and as for the chars they are the same ole same ole. stupid as a box of rocks and hubby is like always oblivious to everything thats going on. like we've not seen that 1000's of times. this isnt a game its a jerk off aid, i say this bc it tells you everywhere to go and everything to so...whoa some challenge. this game is insulting to gamers and stupid ppl everywhere. why someone would praise this abortion is beyond me. the art work is so so. the story is the same ole cliche, my advice skip this game in favor of a swift kick in the balls. you'll enjoy both the same.
I really liked this game. I also believe it has the potential to become a gem in the genre and I long for more content soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes