3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
your opinion, I quite like the game and will "regrind"
let's be honest, this game is a kitenic novel with hours of walking (even worse if you go around to speack with pnj for the few that have something to say) if you wander around, you have a 50% chance beig stuck in a map without exit, if you interact with a person or object from the "wrong" side you may get stuck due to bug, if you cheat you can see how much the game has only one scrypt, if you lower your money to 0 you can bargain the bus ticket and not flash but still ride the bus, rent is paid even if you don't have the money ... worse of alll i don't know if i said it, but there's hours of walking (because the game as more walking than actual playing, it's important to say it twice)

DHacker_X

Jul 12, 2021
Almost the same here, If I load my save at the end of v0.8, its like they are walking thru water. Then I restarted and did one save. When I load that same thing happens. Might be a bug oin the load routine.
OK I found the save bug and it may impact a bit more, The JSON file needed a tweak depening on your operating system. I'm running widows 11.
Updated the JSON file to the following
{

"name": "KADOKAWA/RPGMV",

"main": "www/index.html",

"js-flags": "--expose-gc",

"chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist",

"window": {

"title": "",

"toolbar": true,

"width": 816,

"height": 624,

"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"

}

}

Reactions: Looper9

emaens

Feb 28, 2021
Entro a la estación de policía Y CUANDO QUIERO SALIR, NO ME DEJA!!!! COMO SALGO¿? INTENTO SALIR Y ME VUELVE A METER A DENTRO NO PUEDO AVANZAR EN EL JUEGO, ME QUEDE EN EL SECUESTRO!!!!!! -.-

ArkG

Oct 13, 2017
Entro a la estación de policía Y CUANDO QUIERO SALIR, NO ME DEJA!!!! COMO SALGO¿? INTENTO SALIR Y ME VUELVE A METER A DENTRO NO PUEDO AVANZAR EN EL JUEGO, ME QUEDE EN EL SECUESTRO!!!!!! -.-
I'm stuck in the police station playing as Joseph. Went to the chief to report Emilia missing, when trying to leave the gate in the lobby it just teleports me to the tile as if im entering , not exiting. Does anyone have a save right after this point or a fix/workaround? PC version
The answer for both: You need to do your job(Janitor)... clean the police station. Look fo dirty stuff on the ground you will also need to go to the interrogation room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Dec 21, 2019
Anyone know what the newer versions have added? Seen the posts on Patreon but haven't decided if I wanna drop 11 bucks for little content vs .09
Seeing the individual days early will never be worth your money, I promise. Most days are pointless, hell, even some entire weeks are pointless. In 9.3 you just do nonsense with Sandra every day, no sex scenes and barely any renders.

Actually there was 1 game over scene if you got caught robbing a house, you see 2 or 3 images and then game over, gotta try again. As if it needed that, instead of more proper content. That waste of time just goes to show the scatter brained nature of the game's development.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Seeing the individual days early will never be worth your money, I promise. Most days are pointless, hell, even some entire weeks are pointless. In 9.3 you just do nonsense with Sandra every day, no sex scenes and barely any renders.

Actually there was 1 game over scene if you got caught robbing a house, you see 2 or 3 images and then game over, gotta try again. As if it needed that, instead of more proper content. That waste of time just goes to show the scatter brained nature of the game's development.
Thanks for the rant

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016

Ah, thanks for the heads up. I assume the 'photoshoot' mention in .9.4 isn't much either?

And honestly, I'm not really too big into these types of genres normally, but I saw it and wanted to give it a try. Got more of a laugh out of me then anything else. I should have seen the whole 'BBC superiority' coming in the spa tbh, but it was just so absurd to me, it got a genuine laugh. And while the whole milking/cow girl thing seemed to be shoehorned in, it was something I dug, even if it doesn't really fit the theme lol

Dec 21, 2019
Ah, thanks for the heads up. I assume the 'photoshoot' mention in .9.4 isn't much either?

And honestly, I'm not really too big into these types of genres normally, but I saw it and wanted to give it a try. Got more of a laugh out of me then anything else. I should have seen the whole 'BBC superiority' coming in the spa tbh, but it was just so absurd to me, it got a genuine laugh. And while the whole milking/cow girl thing seemed to be shoehorned in, it was something I dug, even if it doesn't really fit the theme lol
If 9.4 is a photoshoot then that should be a little something. It probably goes slightly further than the other photoshoots. There's no way in hell I'd say that's worth subbing for, but I guess that's up to you.

I actually find the photoshoot scenes to be some of the best (though that's not saying very much). Simply because she's awake and willingly stripping. And because they're realistic, unlike the absurd stupidity she shows in the church or the hospital.

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
Yeah you are correct Lordpants. The photoshoot is the best so far. For me the Developer should really putt the Hospital part as a bad End/route for later Gameplay, its to early for that.
Not only that scene, the hypnosis, church and sex scene at the bath, they should take a bit slower progress. A big part of the scenes happened to fast, she wasnt nearly corrupted enough for them.
The story progress of the tavern looks good to, but it really need more development.

In total for me the Game really needs a rework from the beginning. There are to many bugs and the one line scipt that was mentioned before is really a problem. The most bad part was the doctors glitch that he couldnt move anymore and the bath scene where she got it from behind, the game strugled really hard loading the animations.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes