3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
V0.10 is out for some time now. The DEV use to post public posts... almost every week.
My personal reason, that there hasn't been a single post in the last two months is due to the negativity on this site.
If you don't have something good to say... don't say it at all.
I don't blame the DEV not to post here any more.
I really like everything about this story... maybe an "abandoned tag"....

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
V0.10 is out for some time now. The DEV use to post public posts... almost every week.
My personal reason, that there hasn't been a single post in the last two months is due to the negativity on this site.
Friend,we accepted this game with great joy,I liked it very much,but the last episode that made the girl like cow was horrible.I was disgusted.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Snowflake developer then... Nothing good come out from that weak generation of beings that cannot even face criticism.

But most likely he is enjoying his holidays

Last edited by a moderator:

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
Well, she did said in her patreon that she is in college and had a part-time job, maybe she is short of time? or like you say, it just enjoying her holidays/vacations.

Reactions: SuperManolo

SuperManolo

May 20, 2022
someone mention that there was a bug in the update so maybe the creator is solving that and enjoying some vacations, but personally i think is really stupid not to say if something is bad in the game(obviously all said with respect) that give feedback to the author to improve the game.

Reactions: Ser Lordypants

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
There are so many games and mods that just slowly dies. Lets hope we see more content on this one. :)

My wish would be that content creators more often just put out their game as open source and let whomever continue whatever branch or version they'd like.

Then again I am the one making some people hysterical with anger by discussing, making, showing screenshots of some Skyrim mods, sharing some content and then totally burning that identity and hiding away. But its really hard, and then you have someone screaming threats because they did not like this and that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Dec 21, 2019
Anyway... The dev apparently works and goes to school (semesters would be starting around now) plus they were working on an entirely different game called Hannah's Tales: Abby and Kurt. So they were probably just busy and forgot to upload it here, or didn't want to this time for some mystery reason. Who knows.

That could be why the game's development has slowed down so much too. The last full update, .9 to .10, took a month. Then another month passed with no updates at all.

Also it's not a huge, highly anticipated game. It won't be leaked here the second it drops. There are 54 patrons but a bunch of them are lower tiers so they can't even download the game lol, it's locked behind the highest tier.

What I do know from checking the discord is that they're not butthurt over feedback, and nobody is demonizing this thread. So that's just flat out wrong.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes