3.40 star(s) 13 Votes
Dec 21, 2019
Version 10.3. Enjoy. If you can manage to lol.

It adds the gallery plus 3 more days. It's pretty shoddy, like the rest. A handjob scene consisting of 1 image. Another day of picking up trash at the police station, a very essential part of the game of course! And a yoga session that uses a lot of the same poses (might be the same exact renders) as all the rest, until the finale which is over in the blink of an eye.

** I just remembered most people here never played v0.10. It added a whole week as usual. What I described was going from 10 to 10.3.

Last edited:

SuperManolo

May 20, 2022
Version 10.3. Enjoy. If you can manage to lol.

Mega

It adds the gallery plus 3 more days. It's pretty shoddy, like the rest. A handjob scene consisting of 1 image. Another day of picking up trash at the police station, a very essential part of the game of course! And a yoga session that uses a lot of the same poses (might be the same exact renders) as all the rest, until the finale which is over in the blink of an eye.
Thanks lets try it

Reactions: Alea iacta est

SuperManolo

May 20, 2022
ok my thought on week .10 (it will be long)

I feel that this week was a very weak week as it is only preparing you for the next ones, as always the best scenes are those of the photographer (which now opens the opportunity for a threesome) and matthew's session which is animated and is really good(hopefully in the future they add more scenes like that), it also opens the way for emilia to "pretend" to be a prostitute in the following weeks, the massage scene is like the first massage only x2 and finally we have a scene that was promising in the church but was interrupted and who knows how the story of the church will continue next week, but unfortunately only 2 scenes are saved from this week (in my opinion) and as i said it, it feels more like the author is setting everything for the following weeks.

And for the extra days well we finally have scenes with the landlord to justify if you don't get enough(or you dont want to give him) money (although at the moment you generate more than enough, maybe you can save your money and buy something in the future, which will require you to "pay" the landlord to save it) and also a remodeler comes to live in the house that for now every morning emilia will get up with "water" in her body I imagine that this will escalate the next days and now we finally have the yoga extra section and well they are the same scene but naked and the teacher will fuck the others for now this new event promises a lot and finally the beach scene is curious and I imagine that it will reuse the hole in the future (I also liked to see how the camera is still there and the first masseur returns)
Without a doubt, I feel that if he knows how to handle it, the following weeks can be very interesting. I genuinely hope that the author improves the scenes more and makes more and more animated scenes since they are the best without a doubt and maybe add more decisions

SuperManolo

May 20, 2022
i forgot to mention that i really like the gallery and i hope the author increase the speed of the characters theyre so slooow.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
هI was hoop beach lot long
,maybe with bf go beach next time have cuckold watch his gf

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
This is the reason we cant have anything nice anymore..
It's a vicious circle which can only be broken from one side. Getting rid of negative human emotions is obviously inane but we can change how we deal with it and are prepared in the first place. Evidently we are not on a way to betterment by enabling persecution complexes and hating the haters with more passion than the haters present in the first place.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Emilia & Joseph: Exploited Innocence 0.10.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: ReShadowDancer
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes