3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
was wondering when this game would get an update not sure of i expereiced a bug or not BUT i visted the gallery room and couldnt resume game had to exit the game then load up my save to continue playing

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I can tolerate the grinding, the character's turtle walk, getting the bike quite late, the husband being so passive, and absolutely nothing happening for multiple days in a row.
But the whole kidnapping thing almost completely extinguished my interest in this game.
Seriously, that whole part should give you the opportunity to avoid it and by that I mean that Emilia does not experience any kidnapping
Single handedly the worst part of the game. Made absolutely no sense and there's never a mention of it again. Which is a good thing mind you, but even so it has to be the most out of place thing I've ever seen in a NTR game.

Reactions: LarryF and Josedx9

BlouGreen

Aug 14, 2018
Single handedly the worst part of the game. Made absolutely no sense and there's never a mention of it again. Which is a good thing mind you, but even so it has to be the most out of place thing I've ever seen in a NTR game.
Yeah feels shoehorned in and then automatically irrelevant. They may bring it up later but honestly I'd rather never have it in there. I legit almost gave up the game.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
It feels like the dev worked for a long time on the first release which was good than realized time constraints were a thing which caused each update to become kind of eh.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
HannahHonGames, thank you for this game, it is a lot of fun and Emilia is such a cutie it's almost sad that she gets taken advantage of and corrupted. I was hoping if there was a chance to rename Emilia and Joseph, to names of our own choice. Is there a possibility of having Emilia dress more and more slutty, wearing sluttier makeup as she gets more and more corrupted? Maybe, Joseph starts to dummy up and realize that he can pimp Emilia and make some easy money, having her walk the streets. It would also be great to be able to hide the text box. More molestation please, like on the bus.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one has been a lot of fun, thank you.

I do agree that if is not a large trouble eventually in the future it would be nice to have a name variable that allowed us to rename the main characters.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game is just another in a long line of the same ole same ole. everyone in town is doing the wife except her hubby, he's completely oblivious to everything. the use of hypnotism is just a lazy way of avoiding creating content. just pop in a hypno scene and wham instant path to whatever end they want. you have no chance to say no to anything and when you do surprise it still happens. this is just another long line of women hating slut makers. 2 out of 10.

• Angry
Reactions: Josedx9 and Summin

javifulgor

May 26, 2020
HELP!! For some strange reason my laptop doesn't run the games well, this rpg gets stuck a lot.

Videos and other things continue to work normally.

snoopy04600

Jul 16, 2018
Sorry, friend. Don't know what to tell you, but I made it through without any glitches. Now just waiting on an update. I really wish I could help.
if Emilia goes home from police station - she can´t sleep (it´s too early) - if she ask the old lady "..go to police station.." police station is closed...goes home...--> it´s a endless circle

Some of us need help or a working save

@HannahHonGames

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes