3.40 star(s) 13 Votes
Dec 21, 2019
The only kind of scene decently represented are the photoshoots.... Kind of
Those scenes get the royal treatment! A larger number of renders, lots of different poses and angles, shots with good visibility where you can see the action. I guess it's because of the photoshoot setting. And yeah, they're not mind blowing or anything, they're just fine. Somewhat sexy. The bare minimum really.

That's how EVERY lewd scene should be. It doesn't need to be a literal photoshoot for you to put effort into the visuals. But for some reason the dev doesn't realize this. Instead most scenes are treated like "checkbox exercises" as you put it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Those scenes get the royal treatment! A larger number of renders, lots of different poses and angles, shots with good visibility where you can see the action. I guess it's because of the photoshoot setting. And yeah, they're not mind blowing or anything, they're just fine. Somewhat sexy. The bare minimum really.

That's how EVERY lewd scene should be. It doesn't need to be a literal photoshoot for you to put effort into the visuals. But for some reason the dev doesn't realize this. Instead most scenes are treated like "checkbox exercises" as you put it.
Indeed, but I notice that this "bare minimum" checkbox exercise seems to be the trend among a lot of games here of F95.

So here the Devs should really think:
"What are the most valuable deliverables for our clients?!?"

I would say definitely good and well represented sex scenes is one of those.

Anyway..sad

Reactions: Ser Lordypants

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
is playing as joseph a thing thats going to continue? i hoped after that kiddnap crap it would end but the next day you still have to play as him. i stopped for now until i get an answer. im not interested in playing him. the game was nice until that point.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There is plenty of content but, the sex scenes are short in duration and not a lot of them. It is a fun game, it just leaves you wishing that they would spend more time on the scenes we are here to watch and enjoy.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can we please get an update as to the next release? One more thing, can you expand on the sex scenes? So much more could and should have been done like the bus molestation, which was hardly anything at all. The writing is excellent and the renders are beautiful, but what are we really here for folks, to fap, fap, fap, and more fap. Please don't rush to get through the sex scenes. You're leaving us with blue balls and blue whatever the ladies have that is equivalent, I'm no doctor or nothing. Padre, can you help out an old altar boy? (from The Exorcist)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
your opinion, I quite like the game and will "regrind"
It took 5 hours with skipping to get back to her escaping the kidnapping. Do that every update, but I rarely have that kind of time for one game, and still haven't seen any new days! It kept freezing up in the police station.
I thought it was me skipping scenes I had seen a dozen times, but once she gets ready to leave the chiefs office it freezes and I have to shutdown. It was a fresh start from Win DL, and I thought I had passed this point before 10.5 came out and all saves were eliminated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex Bloss

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Patience. They literally released version 0.10.5 on Sept 3rd (this month). It has been 3 weeks. Let the Devs have a minute to work on things. :cool:

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Still no response on the FREEZE in the Captains office. I did a full game replay and my save from the night before won't let me leave the office, which I could do in prior versions.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
0.10.6 is out on their patreon btw
anyone pass when she go police staion give them money for undeercover the chiv get money tell go home then game stop she cant back sleep or she cant back police station
any one have save after this part cuz i try repeat old save and same not pass this part

i play 0.10.6 and its same issue creater not fix issue any one know how pass this part cuz 10.6 not use if cant pass this part

Last edited:

Kaxew

Apr 20, 2022
So the creator will still uploading the updates here or is just patreon only the gam now?
ngl looks like they're moving to patreon only, we didnt get the official 0.10 release at all on here, and the subsequent releases (10.3, 10.5) have been posted on here by other members, dev hasn't posted on here in ages

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes