3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Kaxew

Apr 20, 2022
no official announcement from the dev ofc, this is all speculation, but considering we havent heard from them at all on f95, im assuming they've either forgotten about this site, or just ignored us

• Sad
Reactions: SuperManolo

raith

Jul 30, 2017
got to the part where you start playing as Joseff, and by god has it gotten boring, thought it would only be a lil short bit but it's spanning the rest of the game from the looks of it. Honestly his part is just slow in general

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
got to the part where you start playing as Joseff, and by god has it gotten boring, thought it would only be a lil short bit but it's spanning the rest of the game from the looks of it. Honestly his part is just slow in general
and more bitching, why don't you make some suggestions about what you would like in the game instead of just tearing it down. I think its too late, the other idiots who just trashed the game seemed to have made the dev not care about this site anymore. Good job guys.

Kaxew

Apr 20, 2022
Honestly feel bad for the dev at this point, I dont think I'd enjoy it if I spent bare time working on a game that I could've kept for myself, but wanted to give to the community, just to get verbally assaulted on a site that people dont even pay on to get my work. I think someone even called the dev a snowflake for this, which is completely uncalled for

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Honestly feel bad for the dev at this point, I dont think I'd enjoy it if I spent bare time working on a game that I could've kept for myself, but wanted to give to the community, just to get verbally assaulted on a site that people dont even pay on to get my work. I think someone even called the dev a snowflake for this, which is completely uncalled for
My Lord... how many snowflakes on this forum.

"verbally assaulted"?!?!?!

Man up and grow a pair ffs

Kaxew

Apr 20, 2022
ight bro, try spending months of your time working on something just for random people you dont even know calling it shit. try using whatever braincells you have left before you call people snowflakes yh? go back to twitter

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
devlop game have make game with bug and game issue play and he even not care fix issue and even not care replay for ppl pay on pateron to get game and support him and he ignore member his page so member cancile membership,,,, and ask why ppl not suppourt creater

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
I think there's some requirements that need to be met to post external links on this forum. So I wrote that to not look like a complete fool if the link got autoremoved or something :)
Thanks a lot! Links posted in the comments more than once, so everything is fine)
Sorry for my english

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This update is for the weekend only.

Normally past updates were ending at home.. not they end in random positions where you can barely save.

Last sex scene as usual, has been designed very swiftly, with one or two assets dedicated, that makes overall unwankable.
The club story is interesting but, again.. all done very quickly, no setting context no creating any phatos, just another checkbox exercise to claim I completed the update.

Anyway, the hope is that the dev realise these gap and can improve in the next future releases

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
In the DL today, 0.10.7, I had my saves gone, so 5 hours of replay to see if I can get out of the Chiefs office now. The issue I got immediately is a second girl attached to them at the neighbors house on first hypnosis visit and is now stuck traveling with Emilia. Never saw her before, maybe a ghost from past triggers, but no one else has been met yet.
E&J Ghost Girl.png

• Love
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes