3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

rohit_aton

Nov 3, 2022
guys how many of you like the photographer scenes... i think that chain is the best exploitation till now... feels unique and the way its progressing is awesome.... like tbh i always wait for the Thursday to come XD

also i hope the next update has a whole week again....
when is it coming out though???

Oct 21, 2022
Rohit_aton, okay, thanks anyway. I think it's the another (future) session with photographer.)) That's why I'm so curious about it.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
We are approaching 3 months without a word or an update. Somebody loaded 10.7 but it had a ghost character following Emilia. Have we and the game been abandoned? This is very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Heartbreakiller

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
We are approaching 3 months without a word or an update. Somebody loaded 10.7 but it had a ghost character following Emilia. Have we and the game been abandoned? This is very sad.
Multiple people both trashed the game and the dev. I am not surprised they stopped following/communicating with this page/site. Its fine if people want to post CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZIM but its an entirely other thing to outright attack people/games. I think personally that people who do that should get a couple of warnings and then be banned. That kind of behavior damages the rep of the site, discourages devs to want to post their projects here and etc.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Multiple people both trashed the game and the dev. I am not surprised they stopped following/communicating with this page/site. Its fine if people want to post CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZIM but its an entirely other thing to outright attack people/games. I think personally that people who do that should get a couple of warnings and then be banned. That kind of behavior damages the rep of the site, discourages devs to want to post their projects here and etc.
I agree with you 200%, demeaning and trashing are not warranted on this site or any other for that matter. Devs have lives too and many do this as a hobby. It really doesn't matter, they are entitled to their personal life. It would be nice and much appreciated if they communicated what is going on to hopefully quell any harsh feelings, but they don't have to. We as players should just resign to moving on or being patient. Make inquiries sure, but it's not necessary to be nasty about it. If the dev is still monitoring this site, there are still good followers here, I am one of them and apparently, TheUberstuff is too.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just checked 4 other sites, 2 had 10.5, 1 had nothing, and the last had 10.3. So what does that tell you?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I just checked 4 other sites, 2 had 10.5, 1 had nothing, and the last had 10.3. So what does that tell you?
that they have stopped giving it out for free to ungrateful and often times rude people and are focusing on their Patreon? or they gave up on making the game because of how rude and disgusting people were being. I mean if I was making something, giving it to people for free and there was a bunch of nasty, ungrateful people trashing me and my product I think I would say to hell with it and not continue. Is it that hard to understand? I personally don't get how people getting something for free think they are entitled to that thing they are getting at all.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
I have to agree. I don't get why some people reacted like they purchased really expensive game from a big company....
I really hope it will continue progress, since i liked from the beginning. I specially like the with hypnosis removing the memories idea. I mean in most of the game after a couple of humiliation its just seems pretend the surprise from the protagonist since worst thing already happened to her.

Anyhow i hope the developer reads all the nice comments to :)

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
that they have stopped giving it out for free to ungrateful and often times rude people and are focusing on their Patreon? or they gave up on making the game because of how rude and disgusting people were being. I mean if I was making something, giving it to people for free and there was a bunch of nasty, ungrateful people trashing me and my product I think I would say to hell with it and not continue. Is it that hard to understand? I personally don't get how people getting something for free think they are entitled to that thing they are getting at all.
Although it is true that they are giving a free product, you should take all the complaints that you can understand and use it as a good criticism to improve your product in the future.

For example, at least on this page many complained about literally 3 things if I remember correctly
1) the characters move really slow and at the same time the cutscenes play very slowly, even with a skip button for dialogue, the cutscene transition is painfully slow

2) The whole kidnapping arc, it's clear that not many people liked about that (especially for me, the part where they force her to eat grass wtf), it seemed like the little plot of the hospital was going pretty well and then this plot twist happens.

3) When you have to play as the husband during that same arc and have to do his janitor job, it's painfully slow

Although the second argument could be completely ignored because, after all, that is what he must like, the other two are justifiable and can be fixed by making the passing more comfortable for all those who decide to try the game

However, if the author wanted to fix the second problem, just implementing a skip button for that entire arc would be enough.

And if he stopped updating the game on other similar sites, it means the complaints might be the same.

The game also seems to have optimization problems.

take Laura lustful secret as an example, at first there were several negative comments if I remember correctly, but the author took the complaints positively and in the end only those who were really interested in the project stayed

I am not justifying the complaints that seem to only exist to create hate, but all those that seem to have their points clear can be taken in a positive way to improve.

PS: I'm still learning English, so I hope that what I explain is understood

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes