3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

SuperManolo

May 20, 2022
ok the update was meh
The first scene with the employee was really interesting but the sex scene is just meh, the spa just feel really bland and the club is the best one having different scenes(were is sandra in this scene she just dissapear) and having more if she get more drunk, but all of this have the same problem theyre really quick and dont have any impact, like i always say this have potential but it would be really good if the authors give more time to make the sex scene, repair the old bugs and also please make the character faster

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
ok the update was meh
The first scene with the employee was really interesting but the sex scene is just meh, the spa just feel really bland and the club is the best one having different scenes(were is sandra in this scene she just dissapear) and having more if she get more drunk, but all of this have the same problem theyre really quick and dont have any impact, like i always say this have potential but it would be really good if the authors give more time to make the sex scene, repair the old bugs and also please make the character faster
Spot on

Reactions: SuperManolo

Livehappy

Feb 11, 2022
Different scenes at the end depending if you accept the drink or refuse it. Also interactions change depending on how many drinks you have and a short bathroom scene.

SuperManolo

May 20, 2022
Different scenes at the end depending if you accept the drink or refuse it. Also interactions change depending on how many drinks you have and a short bathroom scene.
yup i really like that but they were really short and could be better but oh well lets just hope that the creator dedicate more time to the sex scenes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Honestly feel bad for the dev at this point, I dont think I'd enjoy it if I spent bare time working on a game that I could've kept for myself, but wanted to give to the community, just to get verbally assaulted on a site that people dont even pay on to get my work. I think someone even called the dev a snowflake for this, which is completely uncalled for
Absolutely correct, there is no place for insults on this forum. Everybody is entitled to respect. We can disagree, but we should always respect one another.

Reactions: TheUberstuff
Dec 21, 2019
The dev hasn't said a single word about intentionally avoiding this site because of criticism, or for any other reason. I'm still in the discord.

This is where a lot of supporters come from, so yes, people paid. I'm one of the biggest critics and I was subbed for months.

Nobody "verbally assaulted" anyone lmao, people are pointing out the flaws in the game. The largest one being the 1-2 image zero effort sex scenes, a problem that is not getting any better.

This simping is outta control, and none of what they're saying is even accurate. As usual.

SuperManolo

May 20, 2022
I think that some people are over exaggerating, they are assuming things from the creator that he has never mentioned and telling us all that we are ungrateful, look we can all criticize this game (as long as we do not insult) since every game in development needs criticism to be able to improve , nothing good comes out of a game where the author completely ignores his followers but well I said that the best thing would be to leave all this drama if the author wants to post here let him do it, if not then he will have his reasons and we should not interpret what does the creator think if he has not said anything about it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
In the DL today, 0.10.7, I had my saves gone, so 5 hours of replay to see if I can get out of the Chiefs office now. The issue I got immediately is a second girl attached to them at the neighbors house on first hypnosis visit and is now stuck traveling with Emilia. Never saw her before, maybe a ghost from past triggers, but no one else has been met yet.
View attachment 2089163
I had no idea what you were talking about Bobber Tail, but after downloading 10.7, I too lost my saves and Emilia has this spook girl tailing her everywhere. It's kind of annoying because it doesn't make sense. Now, I have to play through the entire game again. The first time I managed to get through the Police Station with the problems that I have seen on the posts of others. Hoping not to get stuck. As much as I love the game, it is quite tedious to have to go through again, but we'll do it. Hopefully, they can come up with a patch to eliminate this ghost girl.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I dumped the v10.7 game and I'm going to reload the v10.5 and hope for an official release that won't have the ghost girl, hopefully.

Beasty993

Oct 30, 2022
I went to the end on v0.9, now I downloaded the v0.10.7 to it but when i open it it always says "this was all for this version" and I can't do anything? So I can't see the night club and the other added stuff? What should I do?

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
question: is there a way to disable the lighting in the game?
being in the disco I lose so many fps that it becomes almost impossible to move lol

• Haha
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes