3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah you are correct Lordpants. The photoshoot is the best so far. For me the Developer should really putt the Hospital part as a bad End/route for later Gameplay, its to early for that.
Not only that scene, the hypnosis, church and sex scene at the bath, they should take a bit slower progress. A big part of the scenes happened to fast, she wasnt nearly corrupted enough for them.
The story progress of the tavern looks good to, but it really need more development.

In total for me the Game really needs a rework from the beginning. There are to many bugs and the one line scipt that was mentioned before is really a problem. The most bad part was the doctors glitch that he couldnt move anymore and the bath scene where she got it from behind, the game strugled really hard loading the animations.
Agreed, the pacing in this game is terrrrible. Like a few updates in and were are already at milking, like wtf?

Check out Bawdy Traditions if you want to play a similar style game with much better pacing.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Yeah you are correct Lordpants. The photoshoot is the best so far. For me the Developer should really putt the Hospital part as a bad End/route for later Gameplay, its to early for that.
Not only that scene, the hypnosis, church and sex scene at the bath, they should take a bit slower progress. A big part of the scenes happened to fast, she wasnt nearly corrupted enough for them.
The story progress of the tavern looks good to, but it really need more development.

In total for me the Game really needs a rework from the beginning. There are to many bugs and the one line scipt that was mentioned before is really a problem. The most bad part was the doctors glitch that he couldnt move anymore and the bath scene where she got it from behind, the game strugled really hard loading the animations.
Hypnosis has a strategic role into this game.

The Dev clearly explained why...

Doctor part surprised everybody, I believe it is a clumsy attempt to escalate.

Real issue is, sex scenes are not properly represented, few images, few assets that's it, no real depth.

Dec 21, 2019
Like a few updates in and were are already at milking, like wtf?
It's not milking, it's just a poorly done game.

The sex scenes aren't very good and that'll probably never change. That's limited by the dev's abilities, their computer strength, and the importance they place on putting effort into the visuals in the first place. Lots of games are lacking in this department.

But all the other issues, the pacing, the dead spots where nothing happens for several days, the pointless gameplay, that all stems from the fact that it's an rpgm with a day/night cycle. That system is doing nothing but wasting time. There's no reason you NEED to be limited to one single activity each day, one single sex scene per week. And there's certainly no need for the "gameplay" of picking things up, stealing items, or even serving drinks before that was ditched. That's filler, that's to imply the passage of time, to give you something to do between renders and distract from the lack of them. It simply does not need to exist. It makes playing the game feel like garbage, it makes the speed of both development and gameplay unnecessarily slow. v0.09 was the worst example of these problems, but they existed all along.

This could be easily avoided if you just let Emilia run around from place to place, getting groped, stripping, getting hypnotized, talking to Sandra (sometimes, not 4 days in a row with no other content) just generally doing whatever. Pack as much into 1 day as is necessary to show a good amount of content each update. End the day whenever it feels right, in whatever way feels right.

Bawdy Traditions is an easy comparison, for those of you who played it. Imagine that after every single scene Leyna had to go back to the hotel to sleep, and the game was stretched over 10 weeks like that. Imagine if she spent 5 days in a row delivering groceries to people's homes, with no lewd scenes whatsoever. Imagine her having a 12 paragraph conversation with her acquaintance Alexa every day. It would've been crap, a massive waste of time. None of that happened because it wasn't needed. You felt the progression and the flow of time through the actual scenes and dialogue, not through running around for 30 minutes just to see 4 images.

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
It's not milking, it's just a poorly done game.

The sex scenes aren't very good and that'll probably never change. That's limited by the dev's abilities, their computer strength, and the importance they place on putting effort into the visuals in the first place. Lots of games are lacking in this department.

But all the other issues, the pacing, the dead spots where nothing happens for several days, the pointless gameplay, that all stems from the fact that it's an rpgm with a day/night cycle. That system is doing nothing but wasting time. There's no reason you NEED to be limited to one single activity each day, one single sex scene per week. And there's certainly no need for the "gameplay" of picking things up, stealing items, or even serving drinks before that was ditched. That's filler, that's to imply the passage of time, to give you something to do between renders and distract from the lack of them. It simply does not need to exist. It makes playing the game feel like garbage, it makes the speed of both development and gameplay unnecessarily slow. v0.09 was the worst example of these problems, but they existed all along.

This could be easily avoided if you just let Emilia run around from place to place, getting groped, stripping, getting hypnotized, talking to Sandra (sometimes, not 4 days in a row with no other content) just generally doing whatever. Pack as much into 1 day as is necessary to show a good amount of content each update. End the day whenever it feels right, in whatever way feels right.

Bawdy Traditions is an easy comparison, for those of you who played it. Imagine that after every single scene Leyna had to go back to the hotel to sleep, and the game was stretched over 10 weeks like that. Imagine if she spent 5 days in a row delivering groceries to people's homes, with no lewd scenes whatsoever. Imagine her having a 12 paragraph conversation with her acquaintance Alexa every day. It would've been crap, a massive waste of time. None of that happened because it wasn't needed. You felt the progression and the flow of time through the actual scenes and dialogue, not through running around for 30 minutes just to see 4 images.
I agree, but I meant 'literal milking' in terms of fetish content :LOL:

SuperManolo

May 20, 2022

Yes, after the creator releases the following week, he should start working on the previous weeks and give you different options and more sex scenes, since its very stupid that they give you options in the first week to reject people but then the following weeks automatically ignore those choices and become a linear game without options and could also put better scenes instead of just images, put animations like the spa and also fix the bugs. (and turn the hospital scene to one of the bad ending,because honestly was too early for that and was really dissapointing)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Yes, after the creator releases the following week, he should start working on the previous weeks and give you different options and more sex scenes, since its very stupid that they give you options in the first week to reject people but then the following weeks automatically ignore those choices and become a linear game without options and could also put better scenes instead of just images, put animations like the spa and also fix the bugs. (and turn the hospital scene to one of the bad ending,because honestly was too early for that and was really dissapointing)
So basically you want another game....?!?

Reactions: KRanseyer

Dingdingdong22

Jul 23, 2021
Hey, I really like this game! However I too think that the last update with the milking and stuff was really extreme. It was very well done and I felt the emotion! But it felt like a bad ending. Like, she did not have to go through it.

I really liked the thriller-vibe but again, it was such a surprise. Don't know if that was intended. Work done is amazing and I've never seen anything like that before, but I think that it was not the right pacing. Maybe add something in between?

Anyhow, am really looking forward to the next release!!

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
i cant find sandra house is it by mine or do i need the bus? ive wandered around aimlessly both locations
(my house and bar zone) no luck wish this game had a map !!!
On left of Matthew hypnosis guy.

There is another branch of the map

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
damn what a crazy story line great man see ya next update keep up the fantastic work !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: IsahKeim

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
To be honest, this game have some scenes hot af, excluding the last update (0.9) the game is very very good. There're scenes that are very good, when Emilia is changing clothes and her friend let the cashier see her, or the photoshoot in the library, etc. For me, the best scene is in the bath with Emilia in drugs while his fiance is trapped, was so exciting that I really need a recollection room only to see that scene again. I really want to subscribe but I dont have money for now (fucking debts xD), maybe in the future I will help you with the sub tier 4 (Hero tier) in Patreon. I'm waiting for the next update. Keep the amazing work!!!!

Last edited:

GhostKingo

May 3, 2020
The events that took place in version 0.9 should have been written as a bad ending. It didn't make sense to corrupt the character so early. The character had to interact with the photographer, the bar, the yoga, and the church, leading to new content. The last update was so messed up. In recent updates, the decision-making ability doesn't make much sense, it just triggers the extra sex scene. I think these choices should come back as points for corruption or love.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes