3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i really wish you ppl would stop, just stop. this isnt a game its a masturbation aid. you have no say at all about what happens. you go and do what it says to go and do when it says it or.....nothing. cant move time forward, just stuck until you go be a good little drone. and of course you can play it one handed, leaving the other free to whack it. if this is what you folks call a game. we have REALLY REALLY different views on what constitutes a game. really wish you folks would just go buy a playboy and stroke it, stop cranking these abortions out and calling them games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
i really wish you ppl would stop, just stop. this isnt a game its a masturbation aid. you have no say at all about what happens. you go and do what it says to go and do when it says it or.....nothing. cant move time forward, just stuck until you go be a good little drone. and of course you can play it one handed, leaving the other free to whack it. if this is what you folks call a game. we have REALLY REALLY different views on what constitutes a game. really wish you folks would just go buy a playboy and stroke it, stop cranking these abortions out and calling them games.
So its missing the kinetic novel tag?

Reactions: onetwopoowee

deem

Aug 10, 2016
i would say the final version of the game, is less on rails, and more open to the player how they want to go on, also streams, and stuff like that to make money, is an idea, maybe even making the husband make more moeny so she does not have to work

Apr 5, 2021
Definitely will be. It's gonna go more the netorare route though (without the losing the partner part). Joseph won't be willing to share or be cucked, but the couple will run into
Hi! Yes, It's an RPGM and finding stuff is kinda part of RPGM games but I tried to make it as easy as possible. I am glad you played till the end of that version! I am not planning on updating the map any time soon and rather expand on the stories and fill the map with additional stories and npc's. The map is kind of small, so once you know where everything is, then this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Definitely will be. It's gonna go more the netorare route though (without the losing the partner part). Joseph won't be willing to share or be cucked, but the couple will run into situations where they have no choice. I also want them to stay together. This is why I introduced the character Matthew, who functions kind of like a memory wipe at the end of each week through hypnosis.
So no matter what they have to go through, they will stay together.
hello, i like that thing about erasing memories, it opens up a lot of possibilities for cuckold scenes and maybe the doctor in a game route could play a little with emilia's mind and make her believe that for a married woman in the city to have sex with others men is as normal and what all wives do

Reactions: Adolfo and 1Teddy1

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Lol moaning are served.

To be fair, walking in RPGM is cool is there possibilities of unexpected events.

The Dev didn't create monster maps, but I agree, he should add more "bus stops" around the map.

For the rest, really hope this game take a step forward hardcore content... So far is too snowflakes-friendly game

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
The game's got potential, but the walking around all the time gets a bit annoying and repetetive.
I don't understand. I must be really out of shape, all I do was just sitting down and playing this game. But for some reason I felt really tired just like I've been walking around the town back and fort for days

ThrnBstrd

Jul 12, 2020
Nice enjoyable scenes so far, looking forward to future updates. As others have mentioned, some bus stops to the church area and spa area are needed, this walking around so much is too repetitive. Maybe make them more costly/more exotic requests to the bus driver.

Another small recommendation, have her work at her boyfriends job.

Also, a gallery would be great.
Good luck man.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Good start on this, I like it a lot, especially the way you let the dialogue get filled with colorful metaphors. People thinking, and talking the way they think.

I just despise dialogue that use's things like "be quite please" instead of "Shut the fuck Up Bitch!". The more over the top gutter trash talk for me is always appreciated.

( I mean it is and adult game, don't need none of that "She stripped down and all her private parts were showing." I would rather see "She was forced to strip, while the men fingered and probed her cunt, asshole, and tit's.")

Are maybe like "Bend your skanky ass over slut! Get ready to grunt, real pretty like for me." or "Damn it! You fucking whore! Suck it right or I'll knock your fucking teeth out!"

You know nice lover talk always brings tear to my eye's. I know some places need more tack, but where it can be used, the trash talk is nice. ( Please understand only in and imaginary setting)

Keep up the good work.. Thank you for the hard work!

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I like how you have the option to play her naive or "Nice Try!"

I do hope that if you continously let people grope her on bus, she'll have the option to decide, "Hell, I may as well get paid for it..."

Female Protagonist, Corruption, NTR, etc.

Poor Girl....

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes