3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
similar, but the heroine herself is inferior in appearance))) and even despite the fact that this game is not finished, in my opinion there is more content here than in Bawdy Traditions, although I have not completed both yet

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
similar, but the heroine herself is inferior in appearance))) and even despite the fact that this game is not finished, in my opinion there is more content here than in Bawdy Traditions, although I have not completed both yet
That and the heroine in this one is NOT willing. I miss this one a lot and while I do/did enjoy Bawdy Traditions liked this one a lot more.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
That and the heroine in this one is NOT willing. I miss this one a lot and while I do/did enjoy Bawdy Traditions liked this one a lot more.
well, the games differ significantly in plot, in any case, I really liked this one, even though I still have one game week left to finish here, and I really like heroines like this one, mainly from the point of view of their naivety and their subsequent corruption, there were events with her beyond all praise, to the point of kidnapping, of course))) it happened too suddenly, and I more wanted to continue the magnificent event week, the appearance, of course, is also very magnificent, the only thing here is that it’s a pity for the heroine with such a cuckold guy who shoots after 30 seconds, of course it completely killed me))) they humiliated him in every way, but this is a new level)))

Last edited:
Reactions: TheUberstuff

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Any other games like this? Specially with the model shoot scenes?
"Sunny: Love to Cheat", a great game, but so far only one week of play there, but I liked it, there is also "Naughtyville Town Revelation" which is also excellent.

I would also like to know what other games are similar,, with the Kaikatsu Art engine, because I really love it.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Well, I finished the game... and how the hell do I open the gallery? Or does anyone have a save with a full gallery so that you can still reproduce events in it?

Kaxew

Apr 20, 2022
i dont have the game installed rn, but that is false, it does indeed have a gallery

iirc you have to interact with something near the bed or maybe the bed itself, but there's no way to unlock the events so you gotta make a save just before the final event.

Reactions: Heartbreakiller

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
i dont have the game installed rn, but that is false, it does indeed have a gallery

iirc you have to interact with something near the bed or maybe the bed itself, but there's no way to unlock the events so you gotta make a save just before the final event.
Bro, yes, I know) but someone would have said it earlier))) because it’s quite a hassle to play through the game, and I don’t have a save file until the final event, at best, where only half of the game has passed.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes