3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Jaxmi

Apr 24, 2023
Was playing this last night. Very tedious and boring start, it's not a great game but something about it kept me going and even though I almost quit out a couple of times I was disappointed when it ended on a cliff hanger, I was so in dark dark I thought it would go to the end. Had no idea it's a work in progress. Now i'm invested though despite the issues I had with it. Fuck.

Jaxmi

Apr 24, 2023
We were one in-game week away from Emilia going full on turbo slut for the yoga class and photoshoot, I just know it. Goddammit. I don't know why I want more of this game, it's not even that great technically speaking but I like the characters. Emilia's reaction to the last time Joseph fucks her in the sauna is fucking gold.

I'm legit going to be sad if we don't get more content, I hope the creator is doing alright.

rohit_aton

Nov 3, 2022
We were one in-game week away from Emilia going full on turbo slut for the yoga class and photoshoot, I just know it. Goddammit. I don't know why I want more of this game, it's not even that great technically speaking but I like the characters. Emilia's reaction to the last time Joseph fucks her in the sauna is fucking gold.

I'm legit going to be sad if we don't get more content, I hope the creator is doing alright.
Ikr..... The photoshoot is so cool.... This game should continue

Jaxmi

Apr 24, 2023
Ikr..... The photoshoot is so cool.... This game should continue
The photoshoots were getting spicier and spicier, the next one would have been like the incident in the spa when Emilia was pumped up on aphrodisiac pills. The scene with the yoga class advanced session with Sandra and the instructor, the job she got working for the police station, it was all adding up to the next week getting really interesting.

The game is amateur as hell, it's the creators first game and the writing isn't always the best or even the okay-est it but it's charmed me enough and got me invested to see how things go. Emilia is dumb as a box of rocks but I love her.

rohit_aton

Nov 3, 2022
The photoshoots were getting spicier and spicier, the next one would have been like the incident in the spa when Emilia was pumped up on aphrodisiac pills. The scene with the yoga class advanced session with Sandra and the instructor, the job she got working for the police station, it was all adding up to the next week getting really interesting.

The game is amateur as hell, it's the creators first game and the writing isn't always the best or even the okay-est it but it's charmed me enough and got me invested to see how things go. Emilia is dumb as a box of rocks but I love her.
Ikr.... Its like the innocence mixed with her actions is so tempting to watch... And every time this gets more intense.... Like the way she innocently agree to do stufff its awesome

Jowell

May 18, 2022
Hi i dont know if the creator can respond me , I have a couple of questions, in the future this will become an NTS (netorase) more focused in that joseph enjoys seeing emilia with others or is he going to continue with an NTR (netorare) route where joseph doesn't even know or if he finds out the hypnotist erases his mind, but it would be interesting to see both mixed jsjs

rohit_aton

Nov 3, 2022
Hi i dont know if the creator can respond me , I have a couple of questions, in the future this will become an NTS (netorase) more focused in that joseph enjoys seeing emilia with others or is he going to continue with an NTR (netorare) route where joseph doesn't even know or if he finds out the hypnotist erases his mind, but it would be interesting to see both mixed jsjs
I guess we are unable to get in touch with the dev of this game....... Bcoz its been a while since the game was further developed

• Sad
Reactions: Heartbreakiller

kurtzspilka

Feb 2, 2020
need help getting out of the police station as emilia. went there after finding the abducted girl with sandra and now i can not leave the station. everytime i try to exit it just sends me back insinde ; i cant interact with anyone in there either.
clean the room

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes